Chapter 18: Save Me

Taehyung's POV

It's been weeks. No, not weeks, months. It's been months since she broke up with me.

I could still remember the day she said those hurtful words. Every second of that time is like a stab in my chest. I shouldn't have lose my control that time. I shouldn't have drank so much. But, what would be the difference? Would she not broke up with me? With she still be my jagiya?

I think I'm losing every inch of sanity I have coz every time I close my eyes, the scene will play in my mind as if it's haunting me.

"Jungkook, get the hell out of there or else I'm turning you to a dog with 3 heads!" Suga hyung shouted from outside my room as always.

After what happened, Suga hyung explained to Eunhye who is the true Taehyung and Jungkook. Of course, she burst into tears and cursed at me again and again.

She slapped me hard across the face again and again while calling me names such as bastard, asshole, and my favorite, monster.

"Jungkook, I swear I will knocked your door down if you're not going to open it yourself!" He banged again.

"Leave me the fuck alone hyung! You're the one who ruined my cover! So shut the fuck up!" I yelled tears streaming down my eyes.

He continued banging but I didn't care. I'm so messed up right now. Her words left a scar in my existing heart.

Here they are again her voice that haunts the hell out of me. I curled up in a ball in the corner of my room trying not to hear anything by covering my ears, but the voices didn't even seize, they're inside my head.

"You're a monster!"
"No, I just want you to love me!"

"You're a heartless bastard!"
"I have a heart that's why I love you!"

"You don't deserve to be loved!"
"No stop it!"

"I would never want you and love you!"
"No please, Eunhye, I love you!"

"You're not worth to love, Jeon Jungkook."
"I love you, Eunhye....." I trailed off seeing dots and the door opened revealing a half worried half in rage Suga hyung.

"Yah Jungkook-ah! What is happening to you?" He asked worried.

"Hyung......Save...Me." I whispered before passing out.

***
I woke up to the sound of faint whispers, I shook my head trying to register my surroundings. I'm in my parent's room.

I stand up still feeling dizzy and roamed around the room. It's been a while since I step a foot in this room. I was still a year old when I stop entering this room.

The room is still like what's it used to be but I notice something in the far end of the room where my parent's portrait when they got married stands high.

"The butterfly." I read the title.

I opened the book and frowned when I saw nothing. Then after awhile I was shooked when letters appeared.

"Your butterfly is an innocent one, take care of her." I read what the book said and my frown got bigger.
Nonetheless, I close the book wondering what does it mean and walk where I heard the voices earlier.

"Namjoon, we have a deal." Suga hyung hissed.

"Hyung mianhae, Taehyung really is deciding to propose to Eunhye and they already fell for each other." Namjoon hyung explained calmly.

"Then what the fuck am I gonna do with my cousin huh?! Let him be miserable and rot to death?!" Suga hyung asked pissed.

"Maybe we could get him another girl-" Namjoon hyung was cut off when the room they are in lit up on fire.

"The fuck you're saying?! Eunhye is fucking Jungkook's mate! And Jungkook already marked her!" Suga hyung stated in anger fire litting up from his hair and some parts of his body.

"Do anything that you could do! I already changed and replace them on their own and real bodies now do your part!" Suga hyung shouted before stomping out of the room.

I quickly went back to my parent's room and to the spot where I saw the book.

"Kook? You're awake?"

"Hyung, what's this?" I asked pointing the book as if I didn't eavesdrop their conversation earlier.

"That's a book." He replied.

"What kind of book?" I asked again.

I think it's familiar looking to me. "Its your eomma's."

"Nae eomma?" I asked.

"Yeah it's the book she use to keep and care for." He replied.

"Wae?"

He shrugs. "She said it's for you to understand things."

I glance at the book and took it from there. I was about to leave the room when I heard a familiar giggle.

"Yah! Taehyung-ah! Wait up!" Her voice called out and I stopped in my tracks.

She's here?

I peeked at the crack of the door and saw her chasing Taehyung down the hall. My heart clench from the sight.

"Jungkook." Suga hyung called out and I turned to him my left hand clenching my heart.

"Mue?" I hissed in pain.

"Look at the mirror." He stated and I hesitantly look at the mirror in my parent's room.

My eyes widen. It's me. It's my real body. It's the real Jungkook.

"Hyung, how did yo-" He cut me off.

"When you passed out, Taehyung also did. Then, I just use some of my powers to soul-switch the two of you." He explained. "That also explains why are they here coz they rush to me."

I nod and proceed to my room. I head to my balcony and look at the black car that is about to start and then it is gone to the blocks.

"I may be a horrible monster Eunhye, but I still have feelings. I can be broken, in love, insane......." I mumbled to myself.

"And crazy for you."

Someone's POV

"It is not yet the end of the prophecy." I said bluntly.

"Eunhye already know their true identities and they're back to normal, so what is gonna happen now?" She asked.

"I told you she must know their difference." I replied.

"What else are different in them?" She asked again.

"Eunhye must know that she loves the both of them in different ways."