Chapter 17: Induction Ball

Eunhye's POV

After 3 days, I found myself here now.I'm in a room with Rose eonnie doing my make up.

"Eunhye! You look gorgeous!" She chirped out and I gave her a small smile.

"Kansham eonnie." I expressed my gratitude.

The door opened widely and revealed Jennie eonnie wearing a auburn colored nightgown.

"OH MY GOSH! You look so stunning! I'm sure the guys will drool over you and Taehyung and Jungkook will drop their character printed briefs!!!" She squealed and giggled before approaching me.

I blushed at what she said and I didn't reply because I don't know if that's a compliment or a teasing statement.

"Your gown suits you too." She said looking at me up and down. "It also looks expensive, where did you get it?" Jennie eonnie asked.

"I don't know, Yoongi oppa just told me to wear what's inside the paper bag he gave me, Eonnie." I answered politely.

"Maybe he's gotten interest to you too!" Jennie eonnie screamed causing Rose eonnie to smack her.

"Oww! That hurts!" She complained.

"Idiot! Ofcourse it came from Jungkook!" Rose eonnie laughed.

"He's really into you Eunhye~ssi." Jennie eonnie cooed.

"Tsk, as if Eunhye would entertain him." Rose eonnie mocked. "Remember, there's the not-so-nerdy Taehyung, fencing her."

I smiled a little, remembering what happened the other day.

*Flashback*

I felt a ball of paper hit the back of my head but I ignored it, thinking it's just one of Jungkook's dirty tricks, trying to diss me. But when the culprit continued throwing several times, I turned my head to the side where it came from only to be hit by the paper right in the face.

I saw Jungkook grinning at me before writing something in a paper before throwing it to me.

'Let's go have fun, wifey'

The writings said.

I glared at him and continued reading the novel that I'm reading until the table in my front got knocked and Jungkook sat in front of me.

"Yah~~ Do you know that all the girls in the university are dying to be blessed by my attention? And then you're going to ignore me?" He said with a pout.

"Mianhae, but I'm not one of those girls who wants your attention." I politely stated.

"Whoaa.....arraseo, arraseo." He mused. "But it's boring and I want to have fun." He again pouted.

"Then make yourself busy by reading your textbooks mister." I replied.

"You're turning to a no fun, wifey." Then he leaned closer to me. "Pwease~~~~let's play~~~" He said fluttering his eyes.

I sighed. "What do you want to play?"

"Riddles! Let's play riddles! If I won I'll dare you and if you won you'll dare me." He said jumping almost knocking my table. Gosh...is he somehow related to Namjoon oppa?

"Up to how many riddles are there?" I asked.

"Set!" He screamed again out of joy and I nodded in agreement.

"I'll start. Poor people have me while rich and powerful ones needs me." He grinned.

I started thinking but to no avail. In the end I ended up being the loser.

"So....what's the dare?" I asked curiously.

"You can't say no to this, coz we had a deal." He smirked and I gulped.

"W-what is it?"

"You'll be my date at the induction ball." He said his smirk turning to a wide grin.

"Now, I believe it's time to go, bye bye wifey~~~" He then kissed my cheek and ran away.

*End of Flashback*

"Eunhye~ssi, what are you thinking?" Jennie eonnie asked.

"Nothing, eonnie." I replied hiding my smile.

"She's thinking about Jungkook." Rose eonnie stated and My eyes widen in embarrassment.

"See? She's day dreaming about Kookie~ah." Rose eonnie teased and Jennie eonnie giggled.

"Don't worry Eunhye~ssi, this would be a secret in between us three." They teased and I blushed.

A sudden knock from the door interrupted us from talking.

"I'll go get it." Rose eonnie offered before opening the door.

The door opened and revealed Yoongi and Jin oppa in their tuxedos. Jin oppa immediately smiled at Rose eonnie lovingly which she returned with a slight blush.

"Can we now escort the three beautiful ladies in these room down the hall?" Jin oppa asked sweetly and offered her arm to Rose eonnie that she accepted quickly.

I waited for Yoongi oppa to do the same with Jennie eonnie but he just stood there so Jennie eonnie just went to his side.

"Uh....where's Jungkook, Suga?" Rose eonnie asked akwardly.

Yoongi oppa look at me and spoke,
"He's up to something so I'm the one escorting Eunhye down there." He said nonchalantly.

Jennie and Rose eonnie's brows raised. "Well that's rude. He ask her to be his partner then he's ditching her?" Rose eonnie said with a high pitch. "Maybe it's good if Tae-" She was cut off.

"Let's go Eunhye." Yoongi oppa said boredly before walking away with Jennie eonnie by his side.

"Yah! I'm-" "Eonnie it's okay." I said befor trailing behind Yoongi oppa.

We walk down the hall and I stood awkwardly in the front alone. Normally, every year Tae would be at my side as my partner but this year, since Jungkook ask me out Tae and I won't be partners.

I searched the room for a shadow of Taehyung and I saw him in a table drinking alone. Jin oppa told me that his partner is Momo but I think they can't get along very well.

"I have heard that you've, settle down~ that you've, find a boy~ and you're, married now~~~" Someone sang and I immediately recognize the charming voice.

Taehyung's POV

I watch as Taehyung approach Eunhye.

Eunhye looks amazing in the black fabric. I think the asshole is the one who picked it for her. He have a good taste I won't deny that but I want him to vanish.

"I've heard~ that your dreams came true, guess he's gave you things~ I didn't give you~~" He sang while coming closely to Eunhye.

"Old friend, why you so shy~~? Ain't like you to hold back~ or hide~ from the light~~" He continued holding her hands.

My vision blurred and at the sight I think all things turned black around me.

The next thing I know is that I'm holding Eunhye's wrist and My real body on the ground, bleeding.