Chapter Six

I angrily drop my weapons bag next to the door, sliding out one knife. I look up seeing Eve staring at me, she's holding her book reading, standing up by the window. She must've been pacing around the room like always. I take out my white sleeping shirt and shorts, I go into the bathroom silently and start to change.

"What did he do?" I roll my eyes and finish changing, I move my clothes along the side with my shoes.

"Rude like always, Eve." She sighs, I calmly open the door. "It's alright, it's what we expect, right?" I pat her shoulder and walk past. I go to the mirror and brush my hair, seeing her sad for me. "Don't worry, this will be over soon, anyways I think I'm going to sleep." I finish up and lay in my bed sliding the knife under the pillow. 

"Rest well, Y/N." She states nicely.

"You as well, Eve." I say while closing my eyes softly. After a few minutes of peaceful silence, I can't seem to sleep, I just keep thinking back to the wretched kiss. It wasn't even that good of a kiss anyway.

I grunt and quickly get up, as I stand by my bed I see a man. I try to dodge him as best as I could, but he pushes me up against a wall, his hooked hand on my cheek. I get a good look at him, noticing his black clothing, his hood stays above his head. 

"Where is the map?" He asks, my eyes roam to the table with the map sitting on it.

"There." He nods and looks back at me, I notice Eve standing by the bathroom door, I raise my hand telling her to stay put.

"And the key." My brows raise in confusion. "Where is the key!?" He yells.

"W-what? What key?" I say, he opens his mouth to respond but Rick O'Connell barges in with two guns.

"Y/N!" He yells as he aims at us, the man flips me, making me his shield. He holds the hook towards my throat. I turn my eyes to Evelyn making him notice, he pulls her to his side and I nod to thank him. My hand slides under my pillow, taking a hold of the blade I placed there. 

He looks over tot he candle, seeing the flame flicker with the wind. He turns and a man appears at the window, he shoots at him, seeing his body fall. I flick the blade and stab it in his thigh, I jump-slide over the bed, taking my two bags. A fire starts from a fallen lamp, I quickly go to Rick, he grabs my arm leading me out. Once I'm out the room I slam into the wall, O'Connell continues to shoot but quickly grabs my arm to lead me away.

"Wait...the map!" I say, I turn around but he beats me, making me crash into his chest. He grabs my arm again and pulls me away.

"Relax, I'm the map. It's all up here." He points to his temple, holding the gun away from him.

"Oh, well then that's comforting." I say sarcastically, I watch Eve wait for me at the end of the hall, she hugs me tightly. "I'm glad you're alright."

"I should be the one saying that." She states, our little moment is ruined when O'Connell slams his bag into her arms.

"Hold onto this." He tries stepping forward, a group a bullets fly by. We all stand back as he reloads his gun. I watch the bullets get closer and closer, then I watch one getting very close to his head.

"Oh, for the love of--" I grab his holster and shirt, pulling him towards me. He freezes, and looks at me. He pulls out another two guns and starts shooting. Left and right he shoots protecting the both of us. I yell as we move to the side of the boat. "Second time, I save your neck!"

We arrive to the side, O'Connell grabs back his bag from Evelyn as I keep a look out, holding onto mine. I turn to Evelyn and toss her the more lighter bag with clothes in plastic bags.

"Sling it around you, it'll be useful." I say and sling around my weapons back, making sure it's secure. O'Connell starts speaking to Evelyn as I do so.

"Can you swim?" He asks putting his guns away.