Chapter Fourteen

"We are not leaving!" I say and pick up the clothes out and plop it onto the bed.

"Oh, yes we are." I turn seeing my books being shoved in, I take what I can out and put it on table.

"We are going to figure this out and stop him!" I sa while taking out more books.

"We?! What we?!" He shouts. "I told you not to play around with it--didn't I tell you?!" I get annoyed and take out more books.

"Me me me, I explained it to you and I am stopping it!" I say.

"How? No mortal weapons can kill him." I then see the typewritter almost being tossed in.

"Well I guess we're gonna have to find some IMMORTAL ones." I say while grabbing it out of his hand.

"There's that we again." He stops moving and grabs the suitcase. I shut it on him annoyed, he yells in pain.

"The curse is going to rip a hole in the earth and destroy it!" I follow behind, he then turns around very close and I back up.

"Yeah? Is that my problem?" He angrily says.

"Well it is now everybody's problem." We both stop at the suitcase, across fro one another.

"I said I would take you and bring you back, end of story, end of contract terminated!" I freeze, and stare deep into his eyes.

"So, that's all I am, a contract?" I bite my lip from anger.

"You can either tag along with me, or stay here and try to save the world." He asks me.

"I'm staying." I say sharply.

"Fine." He storms out, I follow behind.

"Fine." I say as the door shuts.

I will not run away, I will not afraid again. I messed with the book and I deserve to fix it, this is my problem and I will find the solution. With him or without him. I cross my arms and walk away, I take out my books and start reading, until I hear my bedroom door open again, Evelyn pops her head out with a warm smile. I return it as she gives me a hug from behind, I pass her a book.

"Together." She says and holds out her pinky, I take it and keep the promise from our childhood.

"Together." I smile at her.

(Rick O' Connells Point of View)

I walk out and bump into a Captain I've met before, we small talk as I walk up to Y/N's brother, Jonathan. I sit beside him and grab a shot glass, he pours me one. I drink with him and place down my glass.

"Has your sister always been like this?" I ask, he nods as he pours.

"The same, ever since that war. Whenever something happened, it was her who had to fix it." He laughs and drinks another. "Just like our father."

I take another sip, and every one drinking spits the liquid out. I drop the glass letting it shatter on the floor. I slowly walk towards the fountain in the middle, noticing the red color.

"Disgusting, it tastes like--" I cut off Jonathan.

"Blood." I say coldly. "He's still here."

(Y/N Point of View)

I stretch and allow myself to be excused, my sister stays in the room as I take a nice walk around. I open a new book as I hold the other two in my other arm, thunders appears making me look up for  second, confused on how the clouds arrived so quickly. I look back down and continue to walk, until I hear my name.

"Oh Y/N!" I turn, seeing O'Connell run up to me.

"Oh, so you're still here." I say with a tone towards him.

"We've got problems." He says, thunder hits throughout the sky, as fire appears, lighting up the area around us. O'Connell grabs my arm and runs away with me, we pause and examine the fire coming down. "Hey Beni!" He says grabbing the man pushing him against the wall. "Stinkweed, where have you been?" Loud roaring fills our ears, he lets go of Beni and pulls out his gun, I keep a tight grip on my books as we move up.

We freeze seeing Mr.Burns in a corpse like state, the mummy returns and struggles, but regains his skin back. I gasp but quickly cover my mouth, dropping my books. As he turns and stares at me while his flesh fills back up. I take out my guns and aim at Imhotep as well.