Chapter one

⚠️BAD GRAMMER⚠️

Estonia POV》

It was done. I was "part" of the Soviet Union.

From a far distance was a child, a boy crying... Wait! I'm now in a 3rd person POV?!

'It was done. I was "part" of the Soviet Union.' An echoing voice sayed... It's voice was calm and soothing...

IT continued to talk. I listened. Suddenly... I recognised the sentences.
'I knew those from somewhere. It was so random.. but... I knew those SENTENCES!' I was allmost shouting in my head.
They were so familiar...
I quitted thinking and talked along with the voice.

I saw a peace of paper... old paper. Even the handwriting was old. (The voice continued talking.) Was that MY handwriting?
The boy cried louder. My vision went white...

Crying turned into my annoying alarmclock. I open my eyes. I was in my bedroom.

 I was in my bedroom

'GREAT, just great.' I think to myself while getting out of bed. 'Another GREAT monday.'

I stopped for a second cuz I recognised the new look of my room and my tired eyes filled with excitement.

'YES!!! I moved and I go to new school today' I jump out of my bed and start running towards the bathroom.

When I came out of the bathroom it was 6:47. Sence I was in my last year school started 9:00. But I just wanted to look aroud school before my first class.

I stood infront of my closet for atleast five minutes. I was soooo nervous.

'What sould I wear!?'

My new school doesn't have uniform so I decited to wear a blue blouse, a dark blue vest with black and white stripes, blue original jeans.

(The legs tho...)

'Good enough' I thought.

I checked the time, it was 7:02. I didn't want to eat braekfast. I was too excited.

My bus went 7:20 so I had time to check the school homepage, especially student list. I just had to know who to not mess with and who should I befriend.

My alarmclock went on agian. That ment it was time to leave.

I grabbed my bag, put the keys and phone in there, sayed goodbye to my house and left.