Chapter two

⚠️BAD GRAMMER⚠️

《Estonia POV》

Luckily I wasn't late to the bus. Bus was not full.

'Oh! I was early, that's why.'

Time skip

I got out of the bus and started walking where the school was. Map was on schoolpage so I knew where I was going.

I was pretty suprised, there were other children allready at school.

I looked around.

'WOW...' my new school looked better than my old school.

' my new school looked better than my old school

I was sooo amazed and... I don't know how to describe this... beautyfull?

I was in my own world and didn't notice how one country yelled out my name and waved at me.

I noticed it when she allmost screamed into my ear.

'Oh.. I'm sorry I didn't see you there...' a bit of shyness got out and I could only mumble.
'Oki! It's allright. Your new anyways!' She sayed a little bit annoyed.
'I'm your toutor!' She sayed happily.
'H-Hi..'
'I'm Nekomi! And you seem shy so you don't have to say your name! I allready know it!'

I was kinda happy that I didn't have to say my name... I am in fact a little shy.

We walked into the school. There was a big clock faceing the frontdoor.

She walked and talked, I just followed her even tho I knew everything about that school. Crazy to think I even knew her name before she told me...

My first class was about to start and she politely sayed goodbye and pointed out where my first class was.

I waved, tured aroud and before looking infront of me started running. I didn't know why. Maybe becose of all the energy I had.

I ran and knew my class was upsairs. I tured the corner and... OUTCH! I ran into somebody. I fell down.

I apologized before I recognised the person.

'I'm SOOOO sorry, I'm new and... and I'm very VERY sorry!'

I opened my eyes and the other country didn't fell... He looked pissed.

'Ugh... It's allright just don't run in the hallways.'
'Understood'
'I'm Germany and...'

Before he could finish his sentence someone called out behind him.

'ESTI!' A happy and excited voice sayed.
'Lati..?' I asked.
'Yassss, me, who else?!'
'Do you know Germany by any...'
'YES! He is my tutor. We just finneshed our tour.'
'Oki.'

I saw Germany walk away. 'I wouldn't blame him, I don't like to be the third wheel too.' I thought.
Came out that we weren't in the same class.

'Sad...' Lati's face was so depressed.
'Yea... I know'
'Can you walk me to class?'
'Sure!'

We talked and laughed and walked. Her class was near the frontdoor.

Suddenly the frontdoors FLEW open.
'Wha...'
We were both so suprised.

A couple coutries walked in.

People moved to the sides. They started to whisper.