Chapter seven

⚠️BAD GRAMMER⚠️

Estonia’s POV

I stopped running. I  AM   E X H A U S T E D. My mind was clear agian. Well.. I could think straight.. think straight how my legs hurt.

I stood there like a marathon runner. Sweating like crazy, hands on my knees and breathing out and in like it was the end of the world.

I stand there for a minute. Then I could finnaly breath normaly.

Only then did I realize...

I had NO IDEA where I was.

On my left, at the other side of the road were normal houses, but on my right was a BIG and I mean a VERY BIG house. It had high gates and large lawn around a path leading to the front doors. Those doors seemed heavy... I wonder who owns this house.

Haha! NO, Fin doesn’t live there. I know I ruined your mood. But it’s important.
———————

I peek through the gates. I was AMAZED! That house looked so morden and old. To be honest, I liked it.
It wasn’t like somebody lived here at the moment.
Well... I was hopelessly lost and had nothing better to do, so I take a step to the other side of the gates. Then another. I was about to take my third step but heard a loud SKEEK behind me.
Suprisingly I wasn’t scared. It was pretty clear that the SKEEK was just old, rusted gates closing.

I felt pretty confident now and started walking in my normal speed.

When I got closer to the front doors I saw a figure standing close to the window on the second floor. It... it was a...
child?
Welp, so much of my ”nobody lives here” theory.
As soon as he/she realized I saw him/her. She/he turned around and took running steps away from the window.

'Strange' I thought.

I quickly looked at all the windows, but nothing.

I didn’t think much about it.
As I got closer to the front doors I felt strange... as if I feel saddness and hope...  but from another person. F... from many persons.

I thought about that and didn’t even realize I was already near the front doors. I almost tripped on the stairs.

'Ah vittu!' (Ah shit) I think to myself. When I got my balance back I noticed a note on one of the doors.

'Europe’s first orphanage.’

There was something following after that, probably year but I just couldn’t read it. It was too blurry.

'Europe’s first orphanage...’ I mumble.

I never liked people around me suffering. And those poor children were without parents. They still have the care-taker...but...oh poor care-taker, just think how much work she/he has to do 24/7.

I decided to not think so much. Knowing me, thinking can take ANYWHERE!

I didn’t really know what did I want to find there, I just wanted to see those poor children ...without parents... and, to be honest I was one of them... from Empire to Empire, from Kingdom to Kingdom. Treated like a thing... I just want to make those children’s day happier. Better than days in my childhood were...

ANYWAY! I came back to reality.

I opened one of the doors. 'Damn!’ Those doors were heavy.
I stepped inside.

It looked way better than from the outside.

Now this, looked like a mation I jused to see when we had presence check in 14 hundreds

I looked around, moving two steps to the right and three steps to the left.

I jumped, I saw an old woman in a corner. She smiled... looking directly at me.

Don’t forget to to tell me if you find mistakes!
Tell me, even when you think your not so good at english.
Lihtsalt ütlen, et pole ise ka suurm asi inglane.