Chapter six

Do I smell drama?
_____________________

⚠️BAD GRAMMER⚠️

《Estonia’s POV》

I followed Iceland. She was walking towards the canteen exit.

’I think I’m gonna faint!’ I thought as we left canteen. ’Eeeeeekkk!’ I can’t wait. Those few seconds felt like FOREVER.
We turned a corner and I could feel my body fill with excitement.

It didn’t even take half a second to realise... I froze.

There, there... behind everyone stood a boy. A tall boy. He was looking away, he was leaning against the wall.
I recognized the flag. It has changed a bit.

’Hi! Iceland. It took like forever!’
’Sorry Sweden... ’
’Is he with you?’
’Yes.. Everyone meet Esto...’

She couldn’t finish.

I knew he didn’t like our friendship to come out. He always told me to keep it a seceret... but... I haven’t seen him in a long time... and I thought... I really thought he would... but .. but... NO.

’Fi...FINLAND!?!’

Everyone winced. They almost jumped. Looking at me with they’re suprised looks.

’Is... IS IT REALLY YOU!?!’

The suprise moment was over. Now everyone looked at me with confused looks.

I was soooo happy! I meen, who wouldn’t be... right?

I started running towards him. With open arms to hug him. I wanted to hug him... I had finnaly chance to hug him agian.

He thought otherwise.

I was close to him. He wrinkled his eyebrows and pushed me away from him.
I fell down and he looked me with his dead, disgusted look.

’WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, EH?’

My back hurt but that wasn’t important. More important was to understand what was wrong with him.

’Watch where your going!’

Time stopped, I didn’t even hear what his last words were. ’Did... Did he forgot me?’ I couldn’t move, I was still looking in the same direction with SHOCKED look. There was only one word echoing in my head. ”Forgot”

’Oi! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!’

I couldn’t answer. ’No...’ I thought ’It can’t be. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe he wasn’t Finland.’ But the schoolpage couldn’t lie.

’Fin! Don’t shout at him!’ It was Iceland.
’And why are YOU protecting HIM!’
’Because...’

I didn’t hear anything, I was once agian in my own world. ’So it was him...’

’I remember him... he doesn’t remember me... I rem...’
’OMG! FIN look what you did!’
’Calm down Swed. He is ALRIGHT. He just wants attention.’
’...ember him... he doesn’t remember me...’

I think I have a habit to black out when the party is only starting.

The next thing I remember was me mumbeling the same sentence all over agian.

’I remember him... he doesn’t remember me..’ and so on.

But now, I was sitting in the nurse office. When she saw I was stable agian she let me go home, she had worried look on her face. I only nodded. With a stone face.

I was putting on my raincoat. ’...Kurat, kui nõrk ma olen.. KURAT kui abitu ja väärtusetu sitt ma olen... suutsin esimesel päeval rikkuda oma sõprussidemed Finn’iga, jätsin Lati lihtsalt üksipäi kooli peale, häbistasin ennast Nordic’ute ees ja panin kooliõe muretsema.’
(...Damnit, how weak I am.. DAMNIT how helpless and worthless shit I am... I ruined my friendship with Finn, left Lati somewhere in the school, I embarrassed myself infront of the Nordics and made the schoolnurse worry.) I thought.

My stone face started to melt. I just couldn’t keep tears inside me...

’I’m sorry every one... I.. I can’t... I... I’m sorry...’
’Wow.. seems like someone is going to cry..’

A familiar voice said with a cold, dead undertone.

Finn...

’Why... why did you come?’
’DUDE. One: you have very good acting skills or two: you are weak and unstable.'
’Hehe... I can be both if you want.’ I made a weak but a real smile.
’Mhm..’ he didn’t like the answer.
’Still.. why why did you come?’
’Sweden told me to apologize. What was this even about?’
’What was about what?’
’You wanted to hug me... I don’t even know you.’

I looked away. I could feel my face turn emotionless agian.

’Finn...’
’Don’t call me that. Only those who are close to me can call me that.’
’It’s not my fault you don’t remember me...’ I mumble.
’What was that? WHAT DID YOU SAY ’BOUT ME?!’
’...’
’NOW IS SURE YOU DON’T KNOW ME! I WOULD NEVER JUST FORGET SOMEONE CLOSE TO ME!’
’But I...’

Fin cut me off.

’NO... no your not..’
’FIN! WHY, WHY DON’T YOU REMEMBER ME! WE WERE  F R I E N D S!’
’Like I would belive you.’
’BUT THEN TAKE ME TO YOUR HOUSE! I’M SURE MR.SWEDEN WOULD REMEMBER..’

《Finland’s POV》

MR.Sweden? MR.SWEDEN?!?

This valehtelija (liar) has no idea what his talking about...

Perkele! My eyes are starting to wet... ei, Ei, EI! I’m not that weak.

I... I...
Ah FUCK IT!

’MR.SWEDEN? HA HA Let me laugh! Oh! But I can’t.’
’Fin...’ he looked more scared than suprised.
’WHAT?! WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT?!

I.. I... I want to fucking KILL him! HOW dares he underestimate people CLOSE TO ME and then PRETEND to be one.

《Estonia’s POV》

I couldn’t think of anything else. Yea... his voice wasn’t so low and he definitely didn’t have russian accent, but still. He looked like HIM... It was just like some weeks earlier... Fin looked like HIM...  That’s the reason why I don’t like being yelled at.

I was too afraid to shake...

He turend around giving me a disgused look. Last ’Tsk’ was the last thing that slipped out of his mouth.
He walked away.

He turned a corner...

I SHAKED LIKE CRAZY

I sank slowly onto the ground. Tears falling down my cheeks. It hurt...
I don’t even know what hurts more, the fact he yelled at me or the fact he doesn’t remember me.

Usually there was Lati and Lith. Lith would put his arm on my shoulder and tell me it’s ok to break, Lati would put her arms around me and tell me I’m not alone but... right now I was... and it was a good thing.

I put on my boots, took my bag and started running. Usully I’m not a good runner, but sadness and anger gave me boost.

I ran out of the school, took a right turn. I passed the bus stop, then another. I took a few right turnes then a few left.

Feel free to tell me if you find any mistakes!