Light

Dear you,

I've watched peoples lives get torn apart because of what you plan to do. Your family will be ridiculed, your parents will ask what they did wrong, your siblings will feel shame or embarassment and your friend will ask what did we miss.

I've talked people off the edge before too; sat with them on the phone, held them while sitting with a needle, trying to convince them that life has a purpose life has a meaning.

Your mind plays tricks on you, I know. Your mind has convinced you that life is worth nothing at all but it is. It's worth so much more than what you think.

Think of all the fun you will have, either growing up or even with what's left of the wonderful life you have left.

Think of your first love if you have one, or maybe the first love you will find.

There are things in life you need to face and this is one of them. I know your mind is attacking you, it feels like there is nothing you can do to fix things but end it. But there is, there are people out there that would help you, guide you stand by you when you need.

The option you have chosen may be what you want right now but it isn't what the people who care about you want. Its not what those people who love you want.

They may feel all those bad feelings towards you, they may feel bad feelings towards themselves, but they love you no matter what.

So take a step back and think not only of yourself, because what problems you have now are small and can be faced, with the help of someone or many people. You just have to find them. Step back and face those challenges, you have the strength in you.

You have the power to take back the life you have and not throw it away. Push through the pain you feel for those you might leave behind and for yourself.

Mainly push through and live for yourself.

Because "who cares if one more light goes out?"

Well I do.

- Love, Hunt