The Story Of Us ( Hariana )

Chapter 1

"Heading to London for a 2 months vacation! Pick me up later in the airport if you're not busy Haz.. ;* xo "

What? She's coming here? Why didn't she tell me she's coming? I texted back: " Why didn't you tell me before? Text me when you landed and I'll pick you up! xx "

" Haha won't tell you! Tell you later when we meet :p I have to turn off my phone we're getting inside the plane now. xox "

Okay. She's probably on the plane now, I won't reply. I'll just wait.

After so many hours of waiting. She finally texted again. " Just landed,now pick me up! jk ;p xo "

She's just so weird sometimes. I love her,though. I threw on a Jack Wills hoodie and some sunglasses. Just don't want to be mobbed by Directioners.I put on my shoes and grabbed my car keys.

Before I could head out to the door Louis noticed me. "Harry,where are you going?"

"The airport." I said.

"And why are you going to the airport?" he asked questioned raising his brows.

"You'll see." I yelled as I ran out the door of our home.

"I hope you come back alive!" I heard him yell. Oh,Boo Bear.

"I'm sure I will!" I yelled again as I opened my car. I drove to the airport for after like 22 minutes. I got out of the car and started to search for my bestie. I looked at the time on my phone it was almost 6pm. It's getting a little dark now, where is she?

"Oh-my-god,are you Harry Styles?" I heard an American accent of a girl whisper behind me.

"Uh-oh." I said as I turned around, hoping that there were no fangirls that caught me.

I saw a girl on a pink hoodie and some cute sunglasses.I can see a bit of her red hair peering out of her hoodie.

"Don't stare at me like that.It's just me, did I scare you?" She asked, slightly giggling.

"Yeah, you did. I thought you were a fangirl. Anyways how did you recognize me?" I asked as I hugged her.

"Ha! You're wearing a Jack Wills hoodie! You always do so I know it's you." She said hugging back.

"Anyways, did you know I missed you?" I asked her as I we both pulled out from the hug.

"Oh Harry! I know! I missed you, too!" she smiled at me. I love her dimple. Mine's deeper though.

"Stop staring at my dimple! I know you're jelly! Just help me with my bags!" she half-yelled.

"I'm not jelly! Mine's deeper, can you see? Ha! Where are your bags?" I asked changing the subject.

She stepped aside and I saw her bags. Woah. "How long are you staying here again?"

"2 months." she smiled.

"Okay then," I grabbed some of her bags and walked to my car, "Just follow me."

"Of course, I'll follow you! I don't wanna get lost, you know."

"Yeah, I know." I mumbled.

I placed her bags in the back of my car and she sat beside the driver seat. Beside me.

"So where are you staying?" I asked as I drove.

"Umm,I don't know yet. I still need to find a place." she said looking at me watching me drive.

"Would you like it if you stayed with....." I paused.

"With who?"

"With ONE DIRECTION!" I said while raising a hand in the air and swaying it. She giggled.

"I'd love to but, am I allowed to?" she asked.

"It's okay unless the paps sees us entering or something like that." I told her.

"Okay, I'll stay there. I'll be careful so the paps won't see us." she smiled. Aww,how adorbs she is.

I drove back to our place and helped her out of the car. I also helped her with her bags. Suddenly, she held my hand and asked, "Does the boys know I'm coming?"

I opened the door and answered, "Nope.Why? Wanna surprise them?"

"Just what I was thinking." she smiled. I looked at our hands and I smiled. We were currently called "HHWW".

Holding Hands While Walking.

"Hide there." I realeased her hand and told her to hide by the stairs. "When someone passes by,grab him by the foot."

Wait! How many times did I say 'she' or 'her'? Gosh! I forgot to mention her name! Well,the girl is the one and the only Ariana Grande-Butera. My bestie. We met in LA,obviously.

"Hey. Harry's here." Zayn said making everyone look at me.

"Whose bags are those?" Liam asked.

"Yeah. And why did you go to the airport again?" Louis added.

"I got these bags from fans...?" I muttered.

"Was that an answer or a question?" Zayn asked.

"Tell you tomorrow guys.I'm sleepy." I said and and went to my room, I didn't close the door completely so that I could peek outside. I wanna see who's gonna get pranked first.

"I'm hungry." Niall stood up and headed to the kitchen. This is it!

I saw Ariana's hand reached for Niall's shin. Niall landed on his bum and went screaming like a little kid, "I'll stop eating a lot! I promise! Please let go of me!" Niall can't stop screaming.This is crazy.

I got out of the room laughing so hard. Ariana got out of her placed and laughed along.

"Hey how did a fan get here," Zayn said a somehow running because he thought Ari was a fan, "Wait! Hey, it's Ariana!" Zayn shouted causing everyone to run and hug her except Niall who was still rubbing his bum.

[Yay! 2nd fanfic! I hope you guys like it! It'll be probably hard to update 2 stories,but I'll try my best! Thanks for reading! Fan,vote & comment if you wanna. Thanks ;) xo ]

And again I would love to thank my bestie Buttergum/@poppiecorn for making a trailer. ilyssssssssssssssm (she was @hiiamjustine)]