CHAPTER 24: VISITORS

It is a international action week and since Ryan didn't involved in national team anymore, he just go and trained by his own. He tried to perfect some new technique to make sure that he is on his best form ever. After done with it, he heads to the shower and puts on his clean clothes with AC Milan jacket. He then heads to the supermarket to buy some groceries. While choosing some stuff, he got a FaceTime request from Alex.

Ryan: Hi, sis. How you doing?

Alex: Oh, I'm good. Where are you right now?

Ryan: Oh, I'm buying some groceries. Wait a minutes. You're not with USWNT?

Alex: I am. Just take 5 for a while.

Ryan: Slack off.

Alex: No, I'm not. By the way, I have something to tell you.

Ryan: Tell me what?

Alex: I might join Lyon on loan in January.

Ryan: Really? So, I need to come and see you sometimes then.

Alex: Yes. So, you better behave yourself or I'll go to Milan just to knock your head. But, it's still not confirmed just yet.

Ryan: Good bye, freedom. I'll miss you.

Alex giggled.

Alex: By the way, Jeni asked me to tell you that she is heading to Milan with Liv this week. So, you can meet your niece for the 1st time.

Ryan: Her husband not coming with her?

Alex: Nope. He didn't get a leave.

Ryan: I see. So, how does it feels like having your former teammate as a head coach?

Alex: It's great. Lauren is nothing new for our team so, things are great as usual even without Jill in-charged.

Ryan: Glad to hear that. So, you heading to Malaysia this time, right?

Alex: Yes, we are.

Ryan: Make sure Amanda didn't feel pity facing her motherland though.

Alex: By the way, I need to go now. I'll call you later.

Ryan: Okay, sis. Take care.

Alex: You too. Bye. I love you.

Ryan: Bye. I love you too.

Then, they hung up.

Few days later;

Ryan is already at the airport waiting for Jeni and her daughter; Liv. After waiting for a while, Ryan saw Jeni and Liv approaching him.

"Ryan Alexander Morgan! Come here and let me hug you" said Jeni. Ryan then walked to Jeni before hugged his sister.

"Miss you, sis" said Ryan.

"Aww, I miss you too" said Jeni.

"So, this is Liv" said Ryan.

"Yes. Liv, say hi to your uncle Ryan" said Jeni.

"Hi, uncle Ryan" said Liv shyly.

"Hey, sweetheart. Don't be shy" replied Ryan.

"Once she knows you, she won't be" replied Jeni.

"I see. Let's go now" said Ryan.

Later at Ryan's place;

"Well, sis. This is my place. Nothing much. Just a room with kitchen and   bathroom" said Ryan.

"It's nice. I never thought that you're such a tidy person to be honest" replied Jeni.

"Ouch, that's hurt" said Ryan while holding his chest. Jeni just giggled.