CHAPTER 42: AC MILAN VS NAPOLI

It is the last day of training before AC Milan faces Napoli at San Siro. That day, they focused on tactical that will be use in the match.

"So, Ryan. Is Mal still stay in your place?" asked Cannon on their way back home.

"Yeah" replied Ryan.

"When will she returns back to USA?" asked Mihailovic.

"Maybe the same time as Alex. I'm not sure" replied Ryan.

"Did you both back together already?" asked Cannon.

"Well, no. We do back as friends but not as couple" replied Ryan.

"Is there any possibility for you and her back together?" asked Mihailovic.

"I don't know. Let the time decide it" said Ryan.

"By the way, did you boys heard it?" asked Cannon.

"Heard what?" asked Mihailovic in returned.

"Lewis asked to be put on the transfer list now" replied Cannon.

"Really? Why is that? It's not that we treated him differently after all" said Ryan.

"I don't know about it. But, do you think any clubs will interested to get him?" asked Cannon.

"I'm sure they are including clubs in MLS but are they willing to pay for his transfer fee then?" said Ryan.

"That's true. It's not that he a bad player though.  The reason why he being like what we see now is simply because he failed to accept himself" replied Mihailovic.

"Well, just let him be for now. Either he wants to stay or leave, it's up to him and to the club. We have nothing to do with that" said Ryan. Cannon and Mihailovic just nodded.

Later at home;

After puts his stuff in his room, Ryan walked to the kitchen where Alex is cooking lunch.

"Need help, sis?" asked Ryan.

"Nah, I'm good" replied Alex.

"Where are the others?" asked Ryan.

"Serv and Scarlett went out to buy something while Mal is inside the room" replied Alex.

"I see" said Ryan.

"How's practice?" asked Alex.

"Good. Nothing special" replied Ryan.

"Do you ever talk to Mal about you know what?" asked Alex.

"No. We're just back in a good term after all. We need more time" replied Ryan.

"Will you be honest with me?" asked Alex.

"Of course I will" replied Ryan.

"Do you still like her or not?" asked Alex. Ryan lost his words for a moment.

"I am, sis" replied Ryan. Alex smirked.

"I see. Good luck then" said Alex. Ryan was confused without realised that Mal heard everything he just said.

"He still likes me? Oh my god" said inner Mal.

Few days later;

All AC Milan players arrived at San Siro for their last match of the year 2019 against Napoli. After changed into their training kits, all players made their way to the pitch for warming up session.

"Uncle Ryan looks cool" said Scarlett. She were among the spectators with Alex, Serv and Mal.

"Of course he is. He's a world class player after all. Not to mention, he's a current league's top scorer" said Serv.