CHAPTER 41: MEETING ANOTHER NIECE

That morning, Ryan arrived at the airport after his morning training to pick up Alex and Serv. After being waiting for a while at the arrival hall, Ryan saw Alex and Serv walked together with a girl around 14-15 years old of age.

"Ryan Alexander Morgan! Come here, you idiot little brother" said Alex while opened up her arms. Ryan walked to her before hugs Alex tightly.

"I miss you, sis" said Ryan.

"I miss you too, little bro" replied Alex before let Ryan go.

"How you're doing, bro?" asked Ryan before he and Serv bros hugged.

"I'm good. Alex said you had lost your American side a bit" replied Serv. Ryan chuckled.

"Not really. I'm just out from USA for only few weeks after all. Besides, I'm a Captain America after all" said Ryan before gave attention to a girl besides Serv.

"Ryan, meet your niece; Scarlett" said Alex.

"Niece? Really?" asked Ryan disbelief.

"Yeah. I gave birth of her when I just 15 years old" replied Alex.

"What happened to you?" asked Ryan.

"I was in a party in high school. Then, somebody puts drugs in my drink. Then, you know what happen next" replied Alex.

"I see. Her father. What happen to him?" asked Ryan.

"He died in a car crash on his way running from the cops" replied Alex.

"Then, what happen next? I mean I didn't know anything about her until today" said Ryan.

"Dad forced me to give her up for adoption when she just 3 years old" replied Alex.

"That old man. Always create problem in other's life. Then, how do you found her?" asked Ryan.

"I saved her when she tried to run away from her foster care. When I went to the foster care, I saw her file with my name as her mother. She even looks like me after all. That's how I managed to get her back" replied Alex.

"I see. I always know how lucky I am staying in a good foster home. Come here, baby" said Ryan before hugged Scarlett tightly. Scarlett stunned for a while before hugged back.

"Let's go now" said Ryan. Then, all 4 of them left the airport.

During the drive;

"So, Ryan. How's things with Mal?" asked Alex.

"Nothing much except that I don't have to hire a maid" replied Ryan.

"You made her your maid?" asked Alex furiously.

"No, I'm not. I asked her to just laid back but she insisted since she said that I let her stay for free after all" replied Ryan.

"Do you think that you will be back with her?" asked Serv.

"I don't know, bro" replied Ryan.

"Whatever you do, just don't break her heart. Show her that you're a better man than Lewis" said Alex.

"Okay, sis. I'll keep it in mind" said Ryan.

Later on;

They arrived at Ryan's place. As they entered, they saw Mal is watching TV alone.

"Hey, who gave you a permission to watch the TV?" asked Ryan furiously.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was so bored so, I.." Mal can't finished her words as she was scared of Ryan.

"Just kidding. It just a TV after all. Damn, you should see your face just now" said Ryan.

"Oh, I'm going to kill you now, Morgan" said Mal before stand up and start chasing Ryan that starts to run around the living room until Alex stopped them and pulled their ears.