CHAPTER 38: INVITATION FROM WWE

That Friday, the men's team is training as usual while the ladies got a day-off after defeating Mexico 4-0 last night with Alex scored 2 goals while Christen scored another 2 goals.

"Okay, boys. Listen up. Tomorrow night, we will face Canada. But, for tonight, we were invited to be at the front seats of WWE Smackdown. We will also get a backstage access. All of you must come" said Ancelotti.

"Yes, sir" replied all players.

"Now, all of you may cool down and hit the shower before we left" said Ancelotti.

Later on the bus;

"So, bro. Which superstar that you will love to see?" asked Adam.

"Well, if the men, I would like to see The Fiend of course. But, for the ladies, I actually want to meet Charlotte and Kabuki Warriors but they were on Raw. So, for tonight I hope I can meet Fire and Desire" replied Ryan.

"The current best gimmick in Smackdown and 2 hot girls, huh. Nice choice bro" said Adams.

"What about you?" asked Ryan.

"AJ Styles and Carmella" replied Adams.

"Great choice there" said Ryan. Adams just chuckled.

Later on;

Ryan is walking back to his room after lunch when Mal stopped him.

"What do you want?" asked Ryan.

"Look. I know you didn't want to talk with me anymore but please listen. I'm sorry for what happened" said Mal.

"That easy, huh. Whatever, Pugh. It's none of my business. And tell your boyfriend this; I don't care if he's dating my ex-girlfriend but he better keeps his shit together so he won't cause the team the match against Canada like he nearly did in the Copa Italia match against Frosinone few weeks ago" said Ryan before walked away.

Later in Mal and Kelley's room;

As Mal enters the room, she saw Kelley was there with Alex and Christen.

"You're okay, Mal?" asked Kelley.

"Not really" replied Mal.

"What happen?" asked Christen.

"I went to talk with Ryan and tell him that I'm so sorry for what happen, but he said that it's none of his business. And he asked me to tell your Jon this; I don't care if he's dating my ex-girlfriend but he better keeps his shit together so he won't cause the team match like he nearly did in the Copa Italia match few weeks ago. Then, he  walked away" replied Mal.

"How dare you going to talk with him after what happen! Don't you know how broken his heart after you did it? You're lucky we're teammates. If not, I already crush you with my own hand" said Alex.

"Alex, calm down" said Kelley.

"I am, Kel. That's why she's still fine right now" replied Alex.

"I know that you're upset, Alex. But, things happen you know" replied Mal.

"You better stop bothering him, Pugh. Stop contact him no matter what" said Alex.

"Very well" replied Mal.

"Good. Let him focus in his career. He has a big dream to win Ballon D'Or after all" said Christen.

"That's true. Stay away from him this time, Pugh and don't bother to know about him. He had suffer enough since his teenage. He deserves to enjoy his life too" said Alex.

"Yes, Alex. I won't bother him anymore" replied Mal.

Later that night;

All USMNT and USWNT players arrived at the arena for Friday Night Smackdown. They were welcome by the COO and CBO of WWE; Triple H and Stephanie McMahon themselves.