goodbyes

DISCLAIMER: I want to change Rayaan's and Jamila's relationship just a tad bit because I understand that romantically wise with the flirting and everything, it's happening very fast, so let's imagine them just friends like Saara and Zaid. BTW, All the MSA boys are from the U.K instead of Dallas. Happy reading;)

WARNING: THIS SCENE IS FOR MATURE CONTENT.( maybe?)

Meera

Well, this is it.

Unfortunately, tomorrow is our last day in Chicago. It really hit different when we all started packing up and picking up our clothes from everywhere and started tiding the room up.

This past week has been one of the greatest weeks in my life. I feel like I lived more in a week then I did in my whole lifetime.

I've spent so much time with my girls and us living together was so much fun. I've also spent so much time with Hussam and wow. He really made this trip 10x better. He took me everywhere in Chicago and every trip, there was an amazing thrill.

I got dressed and plopped on my bed. I don't even know what to do today, the girls are staying in watching movies and ordering in. I checked my phone and it was 5:00 p.m but it already looked so dark outside.

I really want to spend some time with Hussam today, we haven't hung out last night because he told me he was working. After this trip, he's heading back to the U.K and working some more and then he's going to fly out to New York. I don't know if we are going to hang out today, something feels very off honestly. I took off my clothes and got into shorts and a hoodie and hung out with the girls for the rest of the night.

2 a.m

I woke up to the sound of knocking on the hotel door. I slowly opened my eyes and felt the burn because the T.V light was literally on and Amina and Jamila was knocked out and Saara was wide awake on the phone laughing and smiling.

I rubbed my eyes and seen the galaxy. " Saara." I yawned.

" Hold on Zayd, yeah Meera." She replied.

" Who is knocking, go check." I stretched my arms out.

Saara groaned and made her way to the door and checked the peep and she squealed when she saw who it was through the peep-hole.

She ran towards and shook me to wake up. "Meera, it's Hussam!" She said excitedly.

I immediately woke up and sat straight. " Hussam? What the hell." I got up and slapped on an abaya and a hijab and went to the bathroom to wash my face and headed to the door and opened it only to reveal Hussam's angelic face and the brightest smile. He immediately grabbed my hands and was so super jumpy.

" Meera! I need you to come with me right now. I have to show you something!

I could never turn him down. " Okay, I'll go get ready right now, stay here."

I closed the door and got dressed real quick and told Saara I'm going to hang out with him. o

I stepped outside and Sami grabbed my hand and started dragging him and ran across the hallway.

" Sami, what do you have to show me that's this urgent." I laughed.

He turned back and winked. " It's a surpriseee." We walked through in many hallways, I think he's trying to take me to a room or something.

We finally made it to the room and made a halt. I felt his eyes on him and I looked up at him, he gave me a small smirk and look at the door knob. " Well...?" He whispered softly.