wedding?

jamila

*beginning of spring break*

  ALHAMDULLIAH!!! Saara and I were convincing our parents for nearly a month to go out and see Europe for spring break and thank God , they finally allowed us to go.

   It's 7 p.m and we've just flown to Europe and aren't too far from England.

  " Do you got your gift?" I asked Saara for the 100th time . We bought a few gifts for the bride just cause I feel it would of been rude if we didn't.

  " Oh my God , yess I did, how many times are you going to ask me?" She said annoyed.

"Yeesh , I was just making sure whore ." I rolled my eyes at her and laughed as I looked her way . Been 5 hours and she's still shaken up because we're on a plane. It's my first time too but I was excited and she's over here looking down at the window in fear.

  I laid back and decided to go on my social media before we land and  I received a text from Rayyan.

rayyan: did you land yet ??? i need to know when to head to the airport ugly
me: I TOLD YOU LIKE 5 TIMES GET THERE BY 8 OMG YOU DONT LISTEN GRRR

rayyan: LMAO YOU BEAR, okay i'm On my way! right now . there's a mini party going on right now and there's a mehndi tomorrow. Do you have an mehndi clothes ?? shit i wish you arrived earlier

me: samee me and saara got zero mehndi clothes but you think we can go shopping like really quick ??

rayyan: hmm, you think tomorrow morning is better idea ? like early in the morning i'm pretty sure all stores are closing rn btw everyone coming to my sister's wedding is arriving tonight and that's when you the awkward introducing and shit but you and saara got this !!

rayyan: omg my sister is so nice , she found a few lehengas for you and saaraho

I laughed out loud when he referred to Saara as saaraho. I nudged Saara with my elbow and showed her the text.

" I can't believe he refers to me as that. Thanks to you." She laughed rolling he eyes and proceeding to looked down at the windows .

"Attention all passengers, We are landing in London,England in 10 minutes . I repeat we are landing in London, England in 10 minutes." The airplane's speaker announced .

"Okay Passengers, Please fasten your seatbelts as we are preparing to land." The flight attendant stated.

   me: OMG SHE'S SO CUTE , okay i'm landing like in like 10 minutes so like come rn i'll see you soon I CAN'T WAIT!!!

   I shut off my phone and felt myself getting super escited and fidgety. These last 4 months Rayyan and I gotten closer then ever , he's like my best friend and I haven't seen him since December which is insane. And i'm also excited about the wedding , the bride,Rukhsaar, I absolutely adore her, me and her Saara  kept in contact these past few months and I just cannot wait to meet her.

  " Saara , are you excited?? I can't believe we're seeing our friends and attending a grand wedding AND it's london ???" I said smiling from ear to ear.

"Excited?? Wallahi it's going to be so fun i cannot wait and we better go sight seeing after that wedding qasaabb ( no matter what ) I don't care ." She said ecstatically with her cheekbones lifted high.

We've fastened our seat belts and putting away laptop back in our bags along with all the papers and headphones scattered on our desk . 

   I've adjusted my hijab and opened my phone camera to see if it looked great and I see out the corner of my eye Saara smirking at me.