Kagehina - Little secret

Caregiver : Kageyama
Little : Hinata
Total Words : 1135
Pic ©️ : credit to original artist

He hated it. He hated the fact that he couldn't tell anyone about it. Not only was being a 'little' hard but keeping it a secret to everyone was even tougher. Hinata knew that if this secret were to be exposed to the world, people would start to treat him differently. Hinata found out that he was a little when he accidentally came across his old teddy bear while cleaning up his room. He felt a sense of comfort and happiness looking at it. Without realising, he started to feel a little weird, as if he wanted to just drop everything and start playing with the teddy bear. After a few minutes, he regressed. He didn't know he had fallen into his little space as it was all very new to him but he liked it. After being stressed out with volleyball and school, he needed a source of comfort whereby he was able to just forget everything for a while and be a kid. It's been a few months now that Hinata's accepted his fate of being a little. At first, he thought it would be easy to keep being a little since he knew that if anyone were to find out about it, they would probably hate him for it but after meeting Kageyama Tobio, his volleyball partner, it became harder and harder for him to keep it a secret. Hinata had done multiple research to further understand what it takes to be a little and having a caregiver was one of Hinata's wishes. Worst of all, he secretly wishes Kageyama would be his caregiver even if it was nearly impossible given the circumstances. Hinata has always been conscious to not fall into his little space until he was alone. However this time, he wasn't as lucky.

Today was the day that the year 1 students were supposed to receive their end of year examination results and that if they were to fail any of their subjects, they will not be able to compete in the upcoming volleyball competition against Nekoma. To Hinata, that was one of the worst news he ever heard. Hinata's palms started to sweat as he waits for his teachers to call out his name. So far, he had just passed all of his exams and Math was his last subject to collect. Once Hinata hears his teacher calling out his name, he slowly walked to the front to collect his math paper. To his dismay, he noticed on the top right-hand corner, a 28/100 was written on it with bright red ink. That's it. Hinata knew he fked up. Knowing that he had failed one of his subjects, panic started to fill in. Suddenly, Hinata started to feel a little dizzy and as soon as that happened, he knew he was slowly falling into little space. He knew he couldn't let anyone see him in this state and quickly run to the locker room to hide. Once Hinata reached the locker room, he felt on his knees and started crying.

Kageyama who just happens to walk out of class to ask Hinata for his marks noticed someone running out of class. Once he realised that it was his little Tangerine, he quickly ran after him. As Kageyama entered the room, he noticed Hinata on his knees crying while covering his face. Kageyama went over to check on Hinata, only to hear

(H) : D-Daddy? I-I'm sowry, pwese dun weave me. I will du bettur next time.

(K) : Uh...Hinata are you okay?

(H) : Daddy..I fwailed my exams...will I be kicked out of the team...I Wan to play pwease....

Kageyama noticed that tears were starting to form as Hinata tries to cover his face once again. Kageyama quickly hugged Hinata trying to calm him down. After 5 minutes of hugging, Kageyama noticed that Hinata's eyes were starting to close. He lifted Hinated slowly onto his lap making sure that he did not wake up the little tangerine in the process. He didn't understand what was happening but seeing Hinata cry broke his heart. After rocking back and forth for a few minutes, Hinata was sound asleep, snuggling against his chest. Kageyama quickly pulled out his phone to find out what was exactly happening to his partner. After a few searches, he stumbles across the title "Age regression". After reading up more about it, Kageyama finally understood what was happening. Seeing the little snuggling up against him made Kageyama vow to himself to be the best caregiver for Hinata. Kageyama decided to carry Hinata back to his dorm room as he did not want to wake the poor boy up. As Kageyama was almost reaching Hinata's dorm room, he felt a sudden movement. Hinata had just woken up. Hinata rubbed his eyes and looked around wondering what was going only to find him looking up straight at Kageyama's face. This caused Hinata to jump out of Kageyama's grip and fall back onto the floor. Hinata just stared at Kageyama in shock.

(H) : W-what are y-you doing..?

(K) : Carrying you, Are you feeling better?

(H) : Why were you carrying me? What are we doing in front of my room? What happened?

Kageyama just carried Hinata up bridal style and unlocked the door. He laid Hinata down on the bed and sat beside him to explain the whole story. Once Kageyama was done telling the story, Hinata's whole face had already become as red as a tomato. He could not believe that he called his crush Daddy and that he revealed his secret to ,Kageyama, the last person on earth he would like to find out his secret. Without thinking, Hinata started to tear up assuming that Kageyama was going to end their friendship because of this but to his surprise, Kageyama quickly wiped his tears and pulled Hinata into a hug.

(H) : W-What are you doing...

(K) : Why are you crying?

(H) : I don't get it. Don't you hate me? Don't you find it disgusting that I'm acting like this...

(K) : Disgusting? Baby no, I don't mind it at all. I know you do this as a form to relief your stress. I don't know much about being a caregiver as I've only learned about it today but I would love to be your caregiver and take care of you. I'm willing to give it a try if it's fine with you.

Hinata looks up at Kageyama and hugs him quickly while saying yes repeatedly. Hinata felt happy that he finally has someone that he could be a little with and that his long time crush is willing to be his caregiver. For once, Hinata is actually thankful that he had failed his math test.