Ushiten - Amusment Park

Caregiver : Ushijima
Little : Tendou
Total words : 933 Words
Pics ©️ : @Fumikka (On DeviantArt)

(T) : "Ooooo DADDY!!"

(U) : "Yes little one?"

(T) : "Can we go to the amusment parwk pwease!!"

Ushijima turned his head towards the television as it showed a commercial for the amusement park, "Universal Studio Japan". The little's eyes were basically beaming at the idea of spending time with his daddy at the most magical place on earth. Tendou tried his hardest best to put on his cutest baby face and grabbed Ushijima's hand with his tiny sweater paws and said "please" repeatedly. Ushijima chuckled at his little ones efforts and gave in.

(U) : "Get ready we'll leave in 5 mins okay little one"

(T) : " Yes daddy!!"

Tendou quickly went to his closet and wore his favourite simba onesie and waddle towards Ushijima to help him close up the onesie. Ushijima's heart melted at the sight of his little wearing such a cute outfit and pecked his cheek while tickling the little boy. Tendou giggled loudly and escapes the ace's grip. Ushijima packed the last item in his bag and picked up the little one. Now it's time for the fun adventure at Universal Studio!

Once the duo had reach Universal studio, they went and bought their express passes to enter the park. Little Tendou was so excited and could not stop jumping around. Ushijima calmed the little one down and walk hand in hand together. They first visted the "Hollywood" section of the park where they rode different rollercoasters as well as visted the 'Shrek Movie Magic' where they experienced the movie in 4D. This made little Tendou very happy as it was his first time watching a 4D movie. He was amazed on how the graphics were so real and how it felt as if he was in the movie itself.

Next they went to the 'New York' section of the park where they rode amazing rides such as "The Terminator and 'The Amazing Adventures of Spider Man'. Spiderman was little Tendou's favourite marvel superhero. As they were exiting the Spiderman ride, they walked past a souviner shop and little Tendou's eyes was glued to a Spiderman onesie that was shown on the display. The little one pulled Ushijima using the corner of the shirt and pointed to the display. Knowing that he had many onesies at home, little Tendou knew he had to find a way to convince Ushijima to buy it for him. That's when he would usually use Ushijima's ulitimate weakness against him which was his puppies eyes. Tendou looked up at Ushijima's face and with minimal effort, pout his lips and gave his daddy the cutest puppy dog eyes.

(T) : " Daddy..pwease...I know we have a lot at home...but i really want this one... pwease!!"

How can Ushijima ever say no to his little one. Even if Tendou didnt use his ulimate 'trick', Ushijima would have bought him the onsie anyways. Ushijima laughed at his little ones attempt and went into the store to buy the onesie.

Next they went to the Jurassic section of the park. The ride was interesting to both of them as they were both not very knowledgeable about dinosaurs and seeing one up close was amazing.

(T) : "Maybe daddy can ask Yamaguchi to bring little Tsukki here. He loves dino wright?"

Little Tendou said as he remembered that his friend, Tsukki, loves dinosaurs. Next they went to the 'Amity village' section of the park where they visited the 'Jaws' ride which ended up making little Tendou cry. During the ride, little Tendou was seated nearest to the edge. As the shark popped out during the ride, It's jaws was very near to where little Tendou was siting. Instantly this made little Tendou cry. Ushijima quickly calmed the little one down and told him that it was all fake and that he was safe. Tendou soften up and nod his head while still hugging his daddy until the ride was over.

Lastly, they ended the day of by attending the night parade. The parade showed many disney characters on floats as they wave past crowds and danced to disney songs. Tendou was delighted to see many of his favourite disney characters in person and even manage to take pictures with some of them as well. Just as the parade was coming to an end, snowlike bubbles started to fall from above. The whole parade looked beautiful with fake snow flying all around and the duo decided to take a picture to capturing this cute moment.

As the parade ended, a beautiful day had just came to an end. Feeling super tired, little Tendou felt as if he couldn't walk anymore. Ushijima noticed how sleepy his little one was and decided to piggyback him instead. This made little Tendou blush. He loved being piggybacked by his daddy so much as this meant that he could sleep as well as hug him at the same time. Once little Tendou was on Ushijima's back, he starts walking back to his car and head home.

(T) : "Thank you daddy for today! Today was the best day ever, I love you so much!"

Tendou said kissing the back of his daddy's neck as he felt his eyes starting to close. Ushijima smiled at his cute baby's action and closed the door. Ushijima gave a peck on his little's forehead and strap the seatbelt on. Seeing how happy tendou was today made him feel as if he was the luckiest guy ever to have Tendou as his little. With that, the cute duo head back to their crib and call it a day.