Iwaoi - Replaced Pt.2

Caregiver : Iwaizumi
Little : Oikawa
Total words : 2411 Words
TW : Angst ⚠️

"Morning sleepy head"

Iwaizumi kissed Oikawa on the forehead and went ahead to take a shower. Memories from last night kept on playing in Oikawa's head. Why is he acting so normal?, Oikawa thought. As Oikawa went to grab something to drink, he heard a buzzing sound coming from the table. As he looked towards Iwaizumi's phone to see who was calling him, he noticed the caller ID that instantly made him upset. "Honey" was apparently calling his boyfriend at 7 am in the morning. Oikawa quickly walked away from the table and grabbed a drink from the refrigerator. After Iwaizumi had done showering, Oikawa grabbed his clothes and went to take a shower. As Oikawa was showering, he heard

(I) : "Yes, I'm coming honey. Relax, Oikawa is still in the bathroom. I'll be there in 10 minutes. It's at the same place yesterday right? Okay, I'll see you later!"

(I) : "Hey Oikawa! I'll be going ahead first alright. I'll see you later babe!"

As he heard the door slam shut. Who's honey? Why are they meeting in the morning? Finally, he had enough! Oikawa quickly finished up his showering and went ahead to get change so that he could spy on what his boyfriend was up to. Once Oikawa ran towards the mall, he looked around in the jewellery shop to find his boyfriend. That's strange. Quickly running around to check different stores but still his boyfriend was no where to be seen. Huh? Where could he be? As Oikawa walked out of the mall, he noticed a familar couple that just exited the flower shop nearby. Hiding behind a wall, he quickly followed the couple until they stopped by a cafe that was decorated beautifully with roses and ballons everywhere. What were they doing here?

Oikawa decided to watch closely at what was happening behind a cafe sign that was large enough to cover his body. Using one hand, Iwaizumi grabbed the female by the waist and the other grabbed her hand, slowly saying some words that was clearly unaudible to Oikawa that was standing outside the cafe. Oikawa's heart soon smashed into pieces at the sight of Iwaizumi slowly kneeling down and opening up a box that had the sapphire ring from yesterday and slowly puts it on her finger while the girl happily nods her head at his action.

This is not happening!

Oikawa ran as fast as he could away from the cafe to wherever his legs could take him, not caring where he might end up in. Oikawa finally stopped and looked around to see where he was. He slowly walked around the area to find the he had just ran all the way to his old junior high school, Kitigawa Daiichi Junior High. He noticed students playing in the field wearing a familiar blue uniform that brought back amazing memories from the past. As Oikawa looked back at old memories, one particular memory stood out from the rest. It was the day where Oikawa pushed himself to train over his limits as he felt that he was not a good enough setter to beat Shiratorizawa in the upcoming volleyball tournament. The day where his lovely Iwaizumi head bump him in the face and proudly taught him that "The team with the better six is the strongest". A lesson that helped Oikawa to improve and become the player he is today. It was also the day where Oikawa finally confessed his feelings to Iwaizumi and in the end receiving a ball to his head due to Iwaizumi thinking that his confession to him was a joke. Nonetheless, it was Iwaizumi that kissed Oikawa first, accepting his confession after he knew that Oikawa wasn't playing with him and the rest was history. Clenching his shirt, Oikawa's head started to feel dizzy. He couldn't stand the pain anymore and needed a place to regress before it was too late. The only person who he knew he could trust with his little lifestyle was Kageyama and Hinata since they were in a little-dom lifestyle too.

Shocked to see his caller ID ringing "The grand king", Hinata picked up the call. After hearing whimpers from the speaker, he knew something was wrong. Hinata asked Oikawa about his location and that he and Kageyama was on the way to pick him up. After bringing back Oikawa to their appartment, Oikawa started to cry on Hinata's shoulder while telling them what had happened. Soon enough, the little one started to regress and completely let himself loose in front of the duo. Hinata then went upstairs to his and Kageyama's shared bedroom to pick out a spare blankie from his little closet for Oikawa to use. Oikawa then started babbling and went crawling into Hinata's lap while snuggling in his arms. Hinata then hushed the little one to sleep and rubbed his back. Kageyama went ahead and call Iwaizumi to find out what the hell was he doing. He really could not believe that his favourite senpai would do such a thing.