All Pairs - Play Date

Caregiver : Kageyama, Asahi, Daichi, Tsukishima, Iwaizumi, Kuroo, Sakusa, Ushijima, Bokuto
Little : Hinata, Noya, Sugawara, Yamaguchi, Oikawa, Kenma, Atsumu, Tendou, Akaashi
Pairs involved : Kagehina, Asanoya, Daisuga, Tsukkiyama, Iwaoi, Kuroken, Sakuatsu, Ushiten, Bokuaka
Total words :  1944 Words
This is for : vesyahwang  <3
Ps : This is my first time writing for all pairs so i hope you enjoy! It was a lil hard but I hope it's good enough!

Today was the day that the haikyuu boys were going to have a massive playdate! Right after the spring tournament had ended, Daichi knew that everyone was feeling tired and needed to de-stress. Daichi texted the "Awesome Caregiver" group chat that included all the caregivers and suggested to them about having a play date one day so that everyone could come together and have fun. All the caregivers agreed to the idea and decided to have the play date at Daisuga's household since their house was bigger than everyone else and had a pool as well. Currently, at the Daisuga household, Kagehina, Asanoya, and Tsukkiyama were sitting around the living room sharing stories.

"Ding-Dong!"

Suga wiggled out of Daichi's grip and went to open the door. Iwaoi, Kuroken, Sakuatsu, and Ushiten was waiting happily outside the door. Suga greeted all of them and let them in. Quickly, all the littles wiggled out of their caregiver's grip and went to hug each other. Their happy squeals and gigglings brought a smile to their caregiver's face. It was time for their playdate!

The first part of their date was swimming. All the pairs went ahead and change into their swimsuits before heading out to the pool. Daichi and Kuroo went outside to the pool area to set up benches and tables. Kageyama carried out the drinks, followed by Tsukishima with snacks, and place it on the table. Asahi, Bokuto, and Iwaizumi brought out the floaties and threw it into the pool. Sakusa and Ushijima just sat down on the benches and talked.

"Daddy, Look at us!!"

9 little voices could be heard. Everyone turned their heads to the direction of the voice and saw 9 boys standing there wearing matching swimsuit that had cute animal prints on it. It was too adorable for the caregivers to handle. The littles then went up to their caregivers and gave them a big hug.

(Hinata) : "Let's play in the pool! Weeee!"

Hinata screamed as he jumped into the pool. Panicked Kageyama quickly jumped into the pool to ensure that his little tangerine was safe. Hinata then hugged Kageyama and giggled loudly.

(Kageyama) : "Please be careful baby. You could have slipped and hurt yourself. It's okay to have fun but ensure that you take care of yourself okay "

Kageyama kissed Hinata on the forehead as his little tangerine nodded his head. Slowly everyone entered the pool and started playing with the water. Yamaguchi went up the slide with Noya and slide down together holding hands. This scene was too cute for Asahi and Tsukishima. Using the water gun, Atsumu started spraying everyone. Without Atsugi knowing, Suga grabbed Atsumu from bellow and pulled him into the pool. Once both boys reached the surface, Atsumu splashed water at Suga's face causing both boys to start a water fight. Kuroken decided that they would stay on the benches instead and cuddle while watching the rest. Kenma wasn't too fond of swimming and preferred to just dip his leg or just rest outside the pool. Kuroo sat on the bench and carried his kitten on his lap, hugging his baby boy from behind. After swimming for a while, the group got tired and went to sit at the benches to rest. After getting sufficient rest, the team then changed out of their swimsuits and get ready for the next activity.

The next part of their plan was to bake cookies. Daichi went to the kitchen and took out the necessary items for the cookies. Everyone gathered around the kitchen table and prepared themselves to bake. Ushiten volunteered to teach everyone how to bake chocolate chip cookies since they had attended baking lessons together . Since there weren't enough ingredients to bake enough cookies for everyone, all the caregivers decided to head out to buy the ingredients as well as some dinner at the nearby shopping mall.