Yamatsukki - Jealousy

Caregiver : Yamaguchi
Little : Tsukishima
Total words : 1505
Pic ©️ : @_rains27 (Twitter)

Tsukishima love Yamaguchi, ever since they met when they were kids. Even though Tsukishima knew that he was always mean to Yamaguchi, he only did it because he wasn't good with expressing his feeling. Ever since Tsukishima caught his brother lying to him about volleyball, he felt as if he couldn't trust anyone anymore. Until the day he met Yamaguchi. On that day, Tsukishima had saved Yamaguchi from some bullies that we messing with him. At first, Tsukishima wanted to just walk past them and ignore what was happening until he noticed the scared look on Yamaguchi's face. Tsukishima felt his heart break at the sight of seeing Yamaguchi terrified. He decided to turn around and protect him. Since Tsukishima was taller than everyone in his age, bullies were already afraid of him. Once the bullies noticed Tsukishima walking towards them, they quickly panicked and ran away. Tsukishima helped Yamaguchi up and thanked him. Thats how their friendship began. By sharing stories and problems, Tsukishima had always trusted Yamaguchi about anything related about his life. However, there was still one thing that Tsukishima had not told Yamaguchi yet despite being best friends with him for years. He was a little. yes, that salty Dino is a little.

Tsukishima had came across a video about 'Age Regression' when he was 15 and was curious about the lifestyle. Now that Tsukishima has been a little for 2 years, he really wants to tell Yamaguchi about his secret but is afraid that this would break their 12 year friendship. Being the sassy and salty person he is, Tsukishima found it easy to hide his little side by always being mean to others. He knew how to hide it pretty well as it has been 2 years already. However, there were days where he would accidentally fall into his little space but quickly force himself to go back into his big mindset to prevent any accidents from happening. However a few days ago, there was an incident whereby Yamaguchi almost found out about Tsukishima little secret.

After training for long hours during their training camp, everyone decided to go wash up and head to bed. After awhile, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima were the last ones to arrive back from their shower and the rest had already fallen asleep. As Tsukishima waited for Yamaguchi to come back, he opened up his bag to find out that he had accidentally brought one of his Dino stuffy to training camp. This made Tsukishima regressed quickly. Tsukishima knew that he wasn't supposed to regress but he couldn't do much at the same time. As he heard Yamaguchi enter the room, Tsukishima quickly force himself to change his mindset which caused him to be stuck in between regression which caused him a lot of pain. Tsukishima started to cry while holding the stuffy. Yamaguchi quickly went to Tsukishima to check if he was alright to find him hugging a stuff toy and pouting like a child. Tsukishima then forced himself to sleep in fear of accidentally exposing himself. In just a split second, he was already knocked out. Yamaguchi just stared at Tsukishima, confused yet felt too tired due to training and just went to bed. Luckily for Tsukishima, Yamaguchi had not brought it up the next morning and thought that he had forgotten all about it. So he thought.

As Tsukishima heard the birds chirping outside his window, he knew that it was time to get up for school. Tsukishima quickly get out of bed to get dressed for school. Once he was ready to leave, he opened up his phone to receive a text from Yamaguchi saying "Gomen tuskki! I'll be going to school with Kageyama again. I'll see you in class! ". Kageyama? Again! Its the 5th time Yamaguchi had left Tsukishima to hang out with kageyama. This made Tsukishima very jealous. It wasn't like they were dating or anything but he still didn't like the idea of Kageyama getting more of Yamaguchi's attention nowadays. Tsukishima decided to just ignore it and grumpily walk to school by himself. As Tsukishima was about to enter the classroom, he saw Kageyama handing a book to Yamaguchi. Yamaguchi noticed Tsukishima walking towards them and quickly hid the book under the table. Tsukishima was confused on why Yamaguchi was hiding the book and this made his jealousy grew even bigger. Kageyama quickly waved Yamaguchi goodbye and walked back to his classroom. Tsukishima went to his seat which was right in front of Yamaguchi and turned back to ask what was he discussing with kageyama. Yamaguchi made up an excuse, hoping that Tsukki would believe it. Tsukki just looked at him with a suspicious look and said okay. Even though clearly Tsukishima knew that something was up. Tsukishima turned around to face the front as he heard the teacher walk into the classroom. After what felt like hours, school had ended. which meant it was time for training.

As Tsukishima was packing up his bag, he felt Yamaguchi tap his shoulders.

(Y) : "Gomen Tsukki! I need to meet someone first. I'll go now, see you at practice!"

Tsukishima watch as Yamaguchi leave the classroom to meet who he had assume was Kageyama. Tsukishima grabbed his bag and went to follow Yamaguchi secretly. Tsukishima then noticed Yamaguchi walking towards the club room and saw that Kageyama was already there waiting for Yamaguchi. Both of them entering the locker room and Tsukishima decided to stay outside to peep on their conversation.

(K) : So have you told Tsukkishima the truth?

(Y) : No..Not yet. I don't know how to tell him...I'm scared that he will get mad at me.

Tsukki thought to himself on what was Yamaguchi trying to hide from him.

(K) : I think it's best to let him know or else, it might get worse.

(Y) : I know, but what if I'm not ready? I don't want to hurt him.

Tsukishima suddenly felt a pain stinging his heart. What does Yamaguchi mean by saying this? Does he want to cut our friendship? Did he do something to make Yamaguchi hate him? As Tsukki's mind started to be filled with these worries, he felt himself going into little space. Tsukishima wanted to run away but tripped on the stairs down and started wailing. Yamaguchi who recognised a familiar voice crying quickly ran outside and carried the injured boy into the room. Tsukishima felt scared as he didn't know what was happening.

(Y) : Its okay, don't cry, daddy's here. It hurt didn't it. Are you okay baby boy? Do you want me to treat your booboo?

(T) : Y-yes daddy..it hwurts..

(Y) : Okay, daddy will take some medicine. Can baby boy sit here and be patient? Kageyama can you watch Tsukki for me.

Tsukishima just nodded his head and waited for his daddy. After awhile, Tsukishima regressed back to his big mindset and was confused on what had just happened. Yamaguchi came back holding a first aid box to find Tsukishima holding his head.

(T) : What happened? Why are you doing here king?

Memories started to come back and Tsukishima just stared at Yamaguchi in horror.

(T) : Oh my god, what did I do... I can explain. Wait.

(Y) : You're a little right?

(T) : Y-yes, wait how did you know? Wait what is going on between you and King here? I heard what you said just now about hurting me..Are you dating each other or what...

(K) : hahaha is that what you were worried about? Were you jealous?

(T) : Shut-up king.

(Y) : Tsukishima haha it's not what you think. The truth it, the reason why I've been meeting up with Kageyama lately is because of you. Remember when you regressed during camp? I didn't understand what was happening to you until I researched about it after camp. Hinata just so happened to look over at my phone while I was reading up about it and that's how I found out that Kageyama was a caregiver and Hinata was his little, just like you. I've been receiving tips and lessons from Kageyama on how to be a caregiver hence the book you almost saw. I was afraid to hurt you because I didn't want to be a bad caregiver and I didn't know if you wanted me to be your caregiver or not so I wanted to wait until you were ready to tell me yourself.

(K) : I guess you got it under control. I'll see you both at practice.

As soon as Kageyama closed the door, Tsukishima quickly ran and hug Yamaguchi. He was so happy to find out that the love of his life accepted him for who he is and is also his caregiver at the same time. Yamaguchi quickly platted a kiss on Tsukki's forehead and tell him to get ready for practice. Better believe Tsukishima was on a roll today because he was feeling too happy that his dream had finally came true.