31

SEVEN MONTHS LATER

"Do it or you're dead!" I yelled at Mateo who only yelled in frustration back.

"Fuck! I know! Fuck!" He swerved the car to side, making it crash against the railing. I gripped the sides of my hair, the tension building in the pit of my stomach.

"What the fuck! Can you not drive? Are you dumb!" I smacked his arm.

"Shut up! You're making me nervous!"

I yelled at the top of my lungs, angry as Nicolas and Gabriel laughed their asses off, their car zooming past ours.

"Mateo!" I shrieked, jumping to release some of the anxiety in me.

His legs bounced off the ground as the finish line came closer, both our screams merging as Gabriel and Nicolas' car went by first, winning the race. Nicolas shot up, throwing the controller onto the couch and high five-ing Gabriel. I sent the penguin plushie across the room with a single kick, angry about losing the race.

"You mad, nena?" Nicolas taunted, smirking as he stalked towards me. I scowled at him, stepping back with every step forward he took.

"Get away from me."

He grinned, launching himself forward to grab my hips, digging his fingers into the skin. He pulled me towards him roughly, pressing our fronts together. "You lose, you pay. So, pay."

I looked over his shoulder to Mateo. "This is all your fault."

He scoffed, "we would've won if you hadn't been so slow at giving me the controller after the first lap!"

I scoffed back, "we would've won if you didn't crash into everything the entire race!"

"Whatever!" He crossed his arms, plopping down on the couch with a pout.

Gabriel pranced towards us, a bottle of straight vodka in his hand and two shot glasses in the other. "Drink up, losers."

I pushed Nicolas off me, pouring a shot into my glass. I downed it quickly, shutting my eyes at the horrible burning sensation of it as it went down my throat. Mateo followed after, coughing violently as he did.

"Two more." I glared at Nicolas, who only wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I went by the other two shots, my throat numb by the end of it. I threw my head back into the couch, closing my eyes as I breathed in. They shot back open when the door to the room opened.

"Do you morons mind shutting the hell up at four in the morning?" My mother hissed at us. "Emilio has just fallen asleep. If he wakes up, one of you will put him back to sleep!"

"Sorry, Mom," I said, but she had already shut the door.

"I'm going home. We've been here for way too long and I have a life to wake up to. Ciao." I waved at the boys, grabbing my purse and jacket. "Take the day off tomorrow. You'll all be too tired to work anyway." I walked out the door, holding up my purse by biting the handle while trying to put on my jacket.

"Looks tasty," Nicolas spoke next to me, scaring the soul out of my body. "I'm sorry!" He laughed, jumping away from me as I smacked him repeatedly. "You didn't say bye to me."

Bloodbath of the Fallen Crownजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें