𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙢

"You're such a disgrace to this family!" her aunt yelled at her.

Her body collapsed to the hard tiled floor. This was the fifth fight this week, doesn't surprise her anymore.

"Look at you, all bruised up and bloodied on the floor. My heel pressing against your bruised cheek." her aunt taunted her "Tell me JuJu how does it feel to be in this position?. The same position your mother was always in whenever your father would beat her up"

JuJu growled "Enough!" through her suppressed anger she let out the biggest ball of energy since she developed her quirk.

That's what her aunt feared most, her quirk.

"Take her to the basement!" her aunt growled at her as she ordered two very strong men to take her to the dark basement where she would probably stay at this rate the entire month.

The basement is where she would be locked up. No food. No light. No contact from the outside world. Nothing.

It's been this way for the past sixteen years of her life. Well, ever since she was taken away from her mom.

"Mom?" she asked nervously "No... MOM!" she shouted as two very large adults took her mother in the most brutal way by force inside a very white car with blue lights on top.

"Somebody stop her!" a woman yelled as the small child ran up to her mother to give her a hug.

Her mother didn't hesitate in giving her daughter one last tight hug.

"Just remember baby, I love you. I love you so much, with all my heart. My sweet baby" tears were streaming down their cheeks.

The mother hesitated to be released from her daughters embrace, constantly thrashing and using any brute force against the tall figures.

"Don't cry baby!" her mother shouted "I will see you again!""

"MOMMY!" the daughter yelled as she watched her mother get brutally pinned down by the tall figures who repeatedly kept punching her mothers face.

Ever since that day she's been living with her aunt. Her mothers German step sister. She lives in the most fancy suite, in the most fancy hotel, in the most fancy country in Japan.

Her aunt was always pushing her into doing new things. Signing her up to do extra curricular activities when all she wanted to do was to sit down in the grass and watch the leaves flow from side to side.

She was in gymnastics, martial arts, ballet, hip hop class, horse riding lessons, etiquette classes, modeling classes, piano classes, choir lessons, among other things. The reason behind that was the fact that her aunt HATED the fact that she had a quirk, a very strong quirk. So she tried everything in her might to get her niece to do activities that don't include quirks.

But every time she would just get tired of doing the same things over and over again for six years that she ultimately convinced her aunt to pull her out of all those activities.

Every day she's stuck inside the basement she tries to go to her happy place, her mom.

Every single happy moment she ever had in her life was with her mom, even the not so happy ones.

The doors to the basement creeped open, a bright light shining through it. Her aunt threw her a towel.

"Duschen. Du dreckiges Schwein"

(take a shower. you filthy pig)

A shower was all she needed. 

As she turned on the shower she felt relief as the cold droplets of water hit her bruised skin.