𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

[just three days before the festival]

It's only three days before the festival. Everyone is excited and pumped for this. 

This morning as Gracie walked to her homeroom she was rushed by Iida to quickly enter the classroom before Aizawa arrived. 

She sets her bag on the floor leaning on one of the legs of her desk. She struts her way over to Bakugou's desk and sits on top of it, her left leg crossed over her right leg. "Hey there stranger" she pokes his front. 

He swats away her hand and grumbles at her. 

"Oh come on... you didn't do that when you were holding my hand in the roller rink or when we cuddled in my bed" she wiggles her eyebrows at him. A very noticeable pink tint was on his cheeks as images from their date flashed in his mind. 

"Don't get any ideas you dumb bitch! That was just a dumb date!" he shouted at her. At this point nobody was fazed by his screaming or anything, they were used to it. 

"Ha, funny you mention that, I don't remember you calling me a bitch when you kissed me". Bakugou at this point was blowing fumes out of his ears. He was flustered yes but he hid that under the protective wall of anger. As he was about to yell again Gracie took him by his collar and pulled him forward. Their lips almost brushing against each other. 

Everyone was trying to ignore the fact that Gracie had Bakugou, the most scariest student in their minds, by his collar and he wasn't even fighting against her or calling her names. He was entranced in her hazel eyes and the fact she had him by her hand made his mind go blank. 

"Katsuki Bakugou, you never change do ya'?" she softly bit her cheek as she eyed him up and down, finally ending in his eyes. "You're nothing but a sad boy that likes to play with a girls emotions to then just lay her in the dirt and pretend you never did anything" her soft hazel eyes soon changed into anger "You disgust me" she threw his back against his desk. It hit with a small thud,. 

She hopped off his desk and dusted off any dirt from her uniform. Her eyes sent death glares to him and the rest that were staring at her. 

"YOU EVER LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN AND I WON'T HESITATE IN PUNCHING YOU! I DON'T CARE THAT YOU'RE A GIRL!" 

As Bakugou was sparking mini explosions in his hand to attack Gracie, she took his hand and twisted it behind his back and smacked his head against the desk where Mina was sitting at causing her to flinch a little bit. 

"You're messing with the wrong person Bakugou" she pushed him off Mina's desk. She handed Mina a disinfecting wipe "Sorry about that". Mina just chuckled and started to wipe her desk. 

She went to sit down at her desk when Todoroki turned around to face her. She stopped him halfway opening his mouth "Yes I did kiss him. No it's none of your business" Todoroki half smiled at her. She always did have the knack to knowing what he was going to ask before he even opened his mouth. 

"Why are you with him?" Todoroki asked. Gracie sighed and tapped her desk with her pen "I'm not with him, he's nothing to me. I would never be with a guy like him". She didn't want to even admit to the fact that her heart sometimes skipped beats whenever he smirked or whenever he was in his hero costume. 

She didn't want to fall for him. Not even one bit. 

Today they were training in groups for the sports festival with Aizawa, Semenetos, Ms. Midnight and Ectoplasm. 

"Miss Kamiku" Sementos called Gracie out by her last name. She hated her last name, it belonged to her dad. She stood up from where she was and walked over to her teacher.