𝙐𝙎𝙅

3rd person POV
JuJu kept mentally telling herself that she was an idiot for what she did today. She decided to shrug it off and forget it ever happened.

Because of this the date they were supposed to have was evidently cancelled after Bakugo never answered her messages and continuously ignored her in school for weeks on end.

"Today we're going a special place for our training. Go and pick up your costumes" Aizawa said in his usual monotone voice.

"I wonder where were going today I'm so excited!" Uraraka beamed. JuJu softly smiled at her positivism. She looked to her side and waved her hand at Sero, Kirishima and Kaminari. When she saw Bakugo she quickly took her hand down and looked away from him with a serious face.

"Damn bro she really gave you the cold shoulder there" Kirishima nudged Bakugo's shoulder. In response Bakugo growled at him and slightly burnt Kirishima's hand making him yelp in fear.

When they all finally got inside the bus Iida was the one yelling and telling people where they should sit down. I tried to look where I could sit but found that every seat was taken. "Why don't you come over here JuJu, I got a free seat" Mineta stared at her with these weird lustful eyes.

As she was about to sit down she felt someone yank her arm "She's sitting with me you damn perv" It was Bakugo. JuJu groaned and rolled her eyes "No I am not" she yanked her arm away from his grip and sat down next to Todoroki who was alone.

B:

"Damn you icyhot!"

 "I'm guessing that you're going to take a nap, huh?" The half white half red haired boy nodded as he closed his eyes to catch a quick nap before getting to the USJ

"I'm guessing that you're going to take a nap, huh?" The half white half red haired boy nodded as he closed his eyes to catch a quick nap before getting to the USJ. JuJu decided to plug in her headphones and listen to music the whole ride there.

Bakugo on the other hand was quietly looking at her from time to time without her noticing. He ran his eyes all over her body scanning every inch, crook and canny of her. He was so into her body that he didn't notice her furrowing her eyebrows at him. He quickly turned away and growled at her. A slight blush appearing on his cheek when a sudden friend decided to wake up.

Once they arrived everyone was astonished as the sight. The place was huge and had different settings to fight.

"Welcome everyone!" a giant white marshmallow like robot appeared "My name is thirteen!" Deku's eyes light up when he heard the name of the robot. Thirteen was a famous hero for their quirk which was called Black hole. They were talking about the importance of our quirk and how it can used for good and evil.

"This is the unexpected simulation joint, or for short USJ!" the robot seemed to be pretty happy about this "Today we're going to learn how to rescue people from different types of disaster!" Everyone was happy to train today.

As everyone walked down the stairs to begging their training they were interrupted by a sudden black and purple hole forming from the middle.