𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍

Bakugo's POV

B:

"I can't believe I just asked if she was okay. I don't even care about her!"

My head was filled with conversations with myself as I paced back and forth outside the nurse's office. I leaned his back on the wall and rubbed my temples, talking with myself inside my head is tiring for me. 

The sudden noise of heels clicking the floor snapped me away from my head. A lady with deep red hair wearing a buttoned up blouse, tight black skirt and black tights walked up to the infirmary room without even knocking. 

B: 

"Is that her mom?"

The lady that went inside the infirmary room came outside with All might, both walking away from the infirmary room. I took this chance to quietly enter the room where JuJu was in. 

"Young Bakugo" Recovery girl said my name "Are you here to see Midoriya?" Bakugo scoffed. Recovery girl did a small O shape with her mouth "You're here to see that girl right?, Miss Kamiku" she said. This was the first time I ever heard JuJu's last name. 

I softly growled at her and looked away.

"She's right here" Recovery girl opened a curtain to reveal a sleeping JuJu

"She's right here" Recovery girl opened a curtain to reveal a sleeping JuJu. Even when she's asleep she looks adorable.

AGH STOP THINKING THAT WAY YOU DUMBASS! SHE'S NOTHING TO YOU!

"I'll leave you two alone" Recovery girl said before leaving to another room. 

Finally, that hag left us alone. I walked over to her side watching her chest slowly go up and down. Because of the incident today she got very little scratches around her body. I eavesdropped on a conversation that All might was having with Recovery girl about JuJu, saying that JuJu needs better control of her quirk and can't overuse it, if not she'll have worse muscle spasms. She also said something about cuts around her body that were covered in bandages. 

I neared my hand closer to her face and traced her cheek with my finger. Her skin is so soft without all that makeup on. I bet she looks gorgeous without any makeup. 

I shook my head at those thoughts, what the hell am I thinking?!

When I heard the door open I quickly took my hand away and stood there pretending I wasn't touching her face. It was that lady with deep red hair. 

"Why are you here?" she asked me. That lady seemed to not like me but then again nobody does. "Leave this room immediately" she said in a stern voice "Listen lady you have no business talking to me like that" The lady just scoffed and crossed her arms while mumbling something in a language I don't understand "listen kid just leave I don't want my child being near bad boys like you. She came here to become a hero, not be a whore so just leave"

We both turned out heads to the side to see that JuJu was starting to wake up. "Bakugo?" she softly asked. I felt the lady sending me daggers through my back. "Listen I only came here to say that I don't want to be near you okay?" JuJu looked at me confused.