𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨& 𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨💊

3rd person POV
"Have you all finished cleaning?" Aizawa asked when he saw us in fighting position. "Yeah we finished, we just wanted to do a simple fight, if that's okay?" she turned around to look at Aizawa. 

His heart felt like it was being punched a million times. Her eyes, her smiled, her face... everything about her reminds him of her...

"Whatever just don't destroy the place" he quickly walked away from the place. 

J:

"That's odd... he just stared at me like he was looking for something..."

She quickly shrugged it off and got back to her fighting stance in front of Bakugo.

As obvious Bakugo was the first one to throw a punch to which she quickly dodged. She counterattacked and threw him a bolt that hit his legs. She quickly ran to pin him down and win this match but Bakugo wasn't going to let her win that easily. 

As he heard her running he kicked her where he had used his quirk on her, giving her the bruise. She yelled in pain, rolling around on the floor. 

"Who would've thought this fight was going to be easy" he snarked at her. She hated how smug he was, hated his ego, his yelling, she hated him. 

She stood up from the floor, her body engulfing with lightning ready to strike at him. She used her super speed to run around different places without being seen.

Bakugo groaned "STOP RUNNING AND FIGHT ME!" once he yelled that he was tackled to the floor.

Both of their bodies rolled around in the dirt. Bakugo was coughing to get the dirt and dust away from him.

"Huh?!" Once the smoke cleared out he noticed that JuJu was on top of him pinning him down.

She smirked at him. Her face got closer to his making his cheeks engulf in flames "I win~" she giggled at him.

As she stood up she extended her hand to him to help him stand up. He pushed her hand away as he stood up dusting the dirt away. She merely looked at him with a small smile. 

"What you smiling at stupid?" well he's obviously mad she's beat him five times now. "Nothing" she replied.

J: 

"WHY ARE YOU SMILING LIKE THAT?! YOU HATE THE GUY!"

JuJu scrunched her face and placed her hands on her temples softly rubbing them. She hated how her thoughts were loud and invasive.

Bakugo seemed to notice this "Are you okay?" he asked as he looked at her "Yeah, it's just my thoughts. They make my head pound" it took her quite aback to have the Katsuki Bakugo ask her if she was okay. 

She grabbed her stuff and started to walk to entrance where Aizawa was standing. "I hope you realize your actions" they both nodded their heads at him "Your dismissed and don't do this again" JuJu seemed to nod her head again "I can assure you Mr. Aizawa, it won't" she left him with a small smile.

She wore her headphones as she walked out the gates of the school. Bakugo watched as she went her direction, her dark brown hair slightly flowing from the wind. He shook his head and walked down the road to reach his home. 

Aizawa's POV 

I walked inside the teachers lounge once more to grab my stuff before leaving. All might was talking on the phone with someone. 

"Aizawa I must speak with you and All might alone" Recovery girl said, she looked quite worried. 

I sat down in a couch next to All might, Recovery girl was in front of us. "As I was healing young JuJu I noticed something else rather than the bruise that the boy gave her. She had multiple cuts in different areas of her body but mainly most of them were on her stomach and hips"