𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

JuJu's 3 person POV

"There you are JuJu!" Uraraka sounded like she was relieved that JuJu had appeared "I was so scared I thought something had happened to you"

JuJu wasn't going to deny the fact that she was surprised that Uraraka was worried about her.

J:

"You have no idea what I've been through a couple of minutes ago..."

"That's very sweet of you, Ochaco. But I can assure you I'm okay just had... lady issues"

Iida and Deku blushed, Todoroki looked away embarrassed. Uraraka seemed to understand what she meant by lady issues, so she just smiled and dropped the conversation.

The bell finally rang, it was time to go to their homes.

"See you tomorrow JuJu!" Ochaco waved. JuJu waved back with a small smile as she made her way to her home.

As always, neither her aunt or uncle were there to greet her. She was home alone, again.

She stripped from her clothes and got inside her bath tub filling it up with warm water and soap. This is what she needed after a long day at school.

She slumped her body on the bed, staring at the ceiling. It was starting to get dark. She laid on her bed, hand under the pillow watching the sun go down as she slowly drifted off to sleep. 

[four days later]

It's been four days. Four days since the incident with the ashy blonde kid happened and he still has the audacity to pretend like nothing ever happened. To JuJu it was actually best if they both pretended like nothing happened. She came to UA to be a hero, not to fuck around and get boyfriends.

"I am HERE" All might shouted as he entered the classroom in his hero uniform. Even in his uniform he looks awesome.

"Today class we have hero training and you'll be wearing your hero costumes!"

This made JuJu jump in her chair. Her hero costume was heavily inspired by one of her favorite comic book heroes, Wonder woman.

The whole class walked to the changing rooms of course to change into their hero costumes. JuJu's hero costume was kind of like wonder woman's body armor except that instead of metal it was a latex armor. She wore black tights and a black long sleeve blouse before putting on her latex armor. She had also added a simple mask to help cover her eyes a bit.

"oooh, I love your costume JuJu!" Mina said. Then suddenly all of the girls came around to look at her costume.

"I love the gloves you have on. What do they do?" Momo grabbed one of JuJu's gloved hand in hers. JuJu quickly opened her fist like hand to show it had retractable silver bladed claws.

They all ooh'ed and aww'ed.

Her Final touch was her boots. These boots were extremely long and reached up to her knees. She had to make a really tight laces for these boots. They were Gothic chique, with a small heel on them.

Before leaving she wore a mask around her eyes and the hood over her head. Her boots made clinking sounds as she walked out.

"Hey Deku! nice costume!" Uraraka said as she walked over to Deku. Deku's costume was a light mint green with a bunny rabbit like mask, even under his mask he's blushing.

"I don't know how to feel about mine it's so skin tight I can barely feel my body" she scratched her neck as she shyly looked away.

Bakugou's POV
"Woah dude... look at her costume" Kirishima nudged Bakugous' shoulder making him grunt. He turned around to see JuJu in what seemed like a dominatrix one piece suit.