𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨

today, JuJu is having her first day at UA high! But what happens when she collides again with the ashy blonde boy from the entrance exams?
Maybe he has to set an example to her that he's not to be messed with...

👼💛

It's been three weeks since the entrance exams. Ever since she exchanged phone numbers with Deku she's been non-stop texting him.

Deku doesn't really mind, he knows how nervous she's feeling about the entrance exam. He too was nervous about it.

JuJu decided to walk down to the lobby to check the mail. She rummaged through the mail, till she saw a letter from UA designated to her. She gasped loudly. She was quick to cover her mouth to hide any other noise.

Her legs quickly ran to the elevator, anxious to see if she got in or not. She quickly opened the letter in her room. She sat down on her desk, turning the hologram on.

"HELLO, IT IS ME ALL MIGHT!" The number one hero yelled through the hologram. "It is with great pleasure that I inform you that you have been accepted into UA's hero course!"

You have been accepted into UA's hero course...

Those words ran through her head like an echo. She couldn't believe she was accepted into UA hero course.

She felt... happy... really happy. She was so happy that she smiled and started to laugh.

"YYYES!" she squealed and jumped up on her bed "I got accepted!" she started to giggle and kick her legs in the air.

She suddenly stopped "I HAVE TO TELL DEKU!" with the speed of light she quickly got dressed. She grabbed her skateboard and went over to Deku's place not knowing if he even still lived there or let alone if he was there.

She arrived at the apartments where Deku lives and ran up the stairs, room 36. She knocked on the door, Deku's mom answering the door.

"Oh, JuJu is that you?!" Deku's mom surprisingly asked eyeing her up and down "Hey there mrs. Midoriya Long time no see" she softly smiled at Deku's mom "Is Deku here? I have some really amazing news for him" Deku's mom could notice the excitement radiating from her body.

"I believe he's in his room I'll tell him to come out but please, come in come in!"

JuJu softly closed the door behind her, not wanting to make any sounds or disrupt the peace.

"JuJu?" Deku asked, surprised to see her in his apartment. "Deku, I got in" Deku's eyes lit up "NO WAY! I GOT IN TO!" They both happily squealed and embraced each other in a hug.

"WHAT? MY BABY GOT INTO UA? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IZUKU!" Deku's mom started to happily cry. Deku chuckled and tilted his head to the side "Sorry mom, It was supposed to be a surprise"

"OOOO, it doesn't matter I'm just so happy that my baby and his friend got into UA!" Deku's mom started to hug and aggressively kiss his son "Mooom, you're embarrassing me" Deku said. He was quite embarrassed that JuJu was there watching how his mom was kissing him.

"I think it's quite cute, Deku" That made Deku even MORE embarrassed.

"We have to celebrate!" his mom said making her way into the kitchen "Would you like to stay over dinner JuJu?"

JuJu smiled at his mom "I would love to, yes"

For the first time in many years JuJu was having a good time. Catching up with old friends, laughing, telling jokes, just having a good time.

"Thank you for having me over, Mrs. Midoriya. The food was exceptionally delicious."

"Oh, you flatter too much!" Deku's mom chuckled and walked away from the door.