𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲

[1 person POV]

Ah-fuck- what the hell is this bright light? 

"She's waking up" the soft granny like voice of recovery girl ran through my ears like an echo. 

I groaned and tried to raise my hands to my temples to rub them, instead I felt a shooting pain surge everywhere in my body. 

"Easy now, let your body wake up first" recovery girl said. 

So i'm inside recovery girls temporary office. I wonder how long I was out? Is Katsuki okay?

"If you're wondering about that boy he left this room about a couple of minutes ago. He seemed to be very worried about you".

I looked to the side and saw the empty bed next to me. That's where Katsuki must have been. 

Once I felt like I could move my limbs I sat up and let my legs dangle in the air. One part of me was so ecstatic that I won the tournament but the other side was afraid at how Katsuki would react to me winning and not him. Although I have a pretty big gut feeling that once he woke up they told him everything that happened. 

"I believe you are good to go" she handed me a couple of gummy bears to my hand "You have to go and accept that medal. They've been expecting you". 

I nodded my head and stood on the floor feeling just a tad bit lightweight. I had a bandage around my the cut near my stomach and the bruises were gone, but the cuts that I gave myself were still slightly visible. 

I walked over to Ms. Midnight who was waiting for me. She guided me to the stadium where the endless amounts of people started an uproar of cheers for me once I appeared. 

To my left it was Todoroki, and my right was Tokoyami. I rubbed the gold medal that All might had wrapped around my neck feeling just a little bit un-easy. 

I walked over to the waiting room to grab my stuff. "Katsuki-" I called out his name. He was wearing his usual scowl and glare but once he heard me his facial expression changed, he seemed confused. Probably was thinking what face he should put on now that he had accepted his loss.

I was about to open my mouth to say something but quickly closed and pursed my lips. I turned around to walk out of the door leaving everyone with a slight confused atmosphere.

Bakugou's POV   

"Hey man... is she okay?" weird hair asked about Gracie "She seemed a bit-off". 

I bet everyone was thinking that I wasn't talking to her now because she beat me in the festival today. They were damn wrong. I was proud of her, fucking proud of her for beating my ass. 

Yeah sure I was conflicted because I was the one who said that I was going to win yet my girlfriend came and ended up making me looking like a clown in front of the pros. 

But-still- I told her to bring her A game and she did. And for that, I couldn't be more proud of her. I just couldn't show them that. 

"Whatever" I muttered at him and walked off. 

I caught a glimpse of Gracie talking to some of the other students but she was more chatty with that purple haired freak. 

I couldn't help but feel just a tad bit jealous. Just seeing her smile and giggle and celebrate with others when she should be celebrating with me. 

She turned around to come face to face with me. Tsch, even when she's not smiling she manages to look pretty. Yet I could feel how bad she felt for winning when she knew how much I wanted to win as well.