♥️♥️New Journey♥️♥️

Train was running with full speed in night.... A girl was sitting on window seat.... the wind slowly touched her face and hair... she lost in her deep thinking...

Her father last word before leaving Amritsar echoed in her mind again and again....

Papa: Puttar taali kbi ek hath s nhi bajti.... smjh l m tere liye mr gya aj s.... aur tu n jo hrkt k h uske bad mujhe sharam a rhi h tujhe apni aulad khne m.... dafa ho ja yha s.... abi shakal n dikhayi mujhe ab kbi....

She didn't realise but her eyes filled with warm tears....

Her chain of thoughts broke whn the train stoped at station... she looked at the watch in her hand.... its 1 Am in night....

She looked here and there.... Everyone was sleeping peacefully....

Suddenly she felt hunger in her stomach .... She realised she didn't eat anything from last 24 hours....

She lost everything in these 24 hours... Her family.. house... city... and most importantly her self respect...

She searched her hand bag to find something to eat... bt she was not so lucky to have something....

She was angry and hungry.... she felt too helpless right now....

She closed her eyes and rest her head in seat back....

As soon as she closed her eyes.... She started remembering that black day of her life.... She felt someone chocked her neck again.... She opened her eyes.... She was breathing heavily.... She felt suffocation in her cabin....

The train started to run again slowly.... she went to outside for some fresh air....

But as she reached to the gate... She collapsed with something hard....

She lost her balance and about to fall.... bt a man held her in his strong arms....

She lost in his black eyes.... He was a tall and handsome man with broad chest and smooth hair....

He looked into her big brown eyes....

All lights were off in train bcz of late night.... only station lights were coming through the window... its also faded as train moved in further direction....

She came back to her senses....

Girl: leave me...

He left her hands....

Boy: wo ap gir rhi th bs islie... train nikl rhi th to maine apko dkha nhi.... I was in hurry... i m sorry.. He gave her bunny smile..

She left from there without giving him any response...

She went to her cabin.... He also followed her.... He entered in same cabin....

Boy: are hmara to same h cabin h....

Again no response.... She sat on her seat and started looking outside through window...

He called someone....

Boy: yes Mom... i m in train.... Ha dnr kr lia.... ok Mom... love u.... Mumbai phuchte h cl kr dga.... ap so jao abhi...

He laid on his seat and started watching a movie in his phone.... After sometime He slept in same position....

She was too tired not only physically bt mentally also....

She laid to her seat and tried hard to sleep....

But again the same dream came.... This time she woke up with a jerk and she was sweating badly....

She covered her face with her hands and started sobbing....

Boy heard her sobs and woke up....

He went to her side... and gave her his bottle of water.....but she didn't look at him....

Kya hua tmhe?? Ro kyo rhi ho.... koi problem h to btao mujhe.....

He gently touch her hand bt she jerked off his hand...

Girl: don't dare to touch me.... Akeli ldki dkhi to aa gye help krne k bahane fayda uthane....with angry voice

Boy: look i m just trying to calm down u....

Girl : pta h kya kr rhe th.... mere pass ane k try b mt krna....

Boy: mam ap glt smjh rhi h mujhe.... aap ro rhi th to bs isliye.... ab nhi aaoga....

He went back to his seat and turned his face to opposite to her.....

After sometime she felt guilty for her words bcz of her soft and kind heart....

Girl:sunie.... excuse me....

Boy: aapne mujhse kuch kha.... without turning his face....

Girl: sorry maine apko itna ulta bol dia....

Boy: koi bat nhi.... bt schi m help h kr rha th....

Girl: ji thanku....

He turned his face...

Boy: ok ab y sorry thanku k alawa kuch bolna ata h tmhe....

Girl: mtlb

Boy: i mean let's start fresh....Hii... I m Sidharth Shukla.... ek sharif masum s insan.... with a smile....

Girl: Hii.... i m Shehnaz Gill....

Salam Namaste guys...

Jitna pyar aap logo n Qurbat ko dia h.... uske lie bht shukria....

I m here with my new story....

I hope ise b pyar mile aap sbka....

Vote cmnt follow kr dna.....

Tmhe waise pta h h phr b bta dti hu....

Love u all my lovely readers 😄😄😄😄😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🤩🤩🤩😍

Keep supporting 🤩🤩🤩😘😘🤩😍😍🤩🤩😛😛😛😜😜