Chapter 15

A/N...warning in advance ~ there would be a disturbing scene for some readers who don't like violence...if so I'm sorry, you could just skip this chapter...but nonetheless, I'll let y'all to read...

~~

[ CHAPTER FIFTEEN ]

I am such a bad sister, nothing I do is always enough. If I hadn't gone out today I could have prevented her from getting kidnapped. But who could have done it, who could the kidnapper be? As everything else zoomed past us, I searched my brains for answers.

The more I worked my brains, the swell of sharp burning pains began resurfacing in the depths of my head. Like a light bulb flashed on, my body went completely stiff. Is it possible that it could be him. It cannot be, I would have been notified if he was let out. Besides, he has eighteen more years to rot.

"We're here, come on lets go". Tristan's voice brought me back into reality. Snapping my eyes to him, I noticed the car had stopped moving. Nodding, I made my way out of the jeep and speed walked into the entrance of the police station.

"Where is Sky Ambrose?" The words trembled out my parted lips. I looked helplessly at the officers as I hugged my hands to my chest pulling the sweater I had on tighter. "Angeline". A familiar voice, turning on my heel Andrew stood there looking tired.

"Where is she Andrew? Did you find her?" I asked moving closer to him. I saw Tristan coming up behind him but I ignored him. Right now nothing and no one mattered more than my small sister. "I'm sorry Angie, We're still doing everything we can to find her". A tear, no more tears ran down as I made my way out and into the cool air.

For some reasons, the cool night breeze felt like sharp knives slicing into my skin tearing everything in me apart. I slide down the wall as I wiped my tears away aggressively. I am not weak. I am not gonna cry. I am gonna get up and go search for my sister myself.

"Where are you going?" Tristan grabbed my arm pulling me back from walking off. "Stupid question Tristan. My baby sister is somewhere out there scared to death, I'm not gonna sit around and wait for a miracle to happen. Now let me go!" I glared ripping my arm out of his firm hold.

"I'm not gonna let you go out there alone, I'm coming with you whether you want to or not. So go get in the jeep!" Tristan ordered.

"He's right Angie, its not safe for you out there. Go with him. I'll go check up on Annie and Reese at home first. I'll meet you both later". He sigh as he pulled me into a warm embrace.  With all the energy drained out of me to argue back, I sigh as I wrapped my small arms around Andrew.

"We'll find her Angie. The minute we do, those fuckers would get the surprise of their lives before their arses get thrown into jail". Letting go, he placed a soft peck on my forehead as my eyelids shut for a brief second. "You'll be fine, go". He pushed me towards Tristan's jeep. Dropping my shoulders I swung the door open and sat myself inside as he started the engines and drove off.

Hours. We've being driving around for hours stopping and checking abandon houses, who knows, they could possibly be hiding in one of the abandon buildings around town. I didn't realise the surroundings of the place until the jeep came and stopped in front of the mansion.

"What are we doing here Tristan?" I looked out of the window with a bewildered look. "You need to get some rest". Tristan sigh as he looked at me softly. "No!" I hissed under my breath. "I am not stepping in there without Sky". Tears slipped down my cheeks.