Chapter 21

[ CHAPTER TWENTY ONE ]

What the hell am I doing? Andrew will seriously not forgive me. As his mouth did many wonders to mine, his hand continued to trail up leaving goosebumps.

He tasted like mint and...grapes, so sweet that I was shock my hand trailed up his chiseled chest on their own. Dayyym!! How that feels nice. Meanwhile, I felt him cup my cheek as he tilted my head to the right to give him more access.

Andrew???

As much as I didn't want to stop, I sigh into the kiss as I pushed at his chest to stop. He didn't bulge. We didn't say a word as we stood here trying to catch our breath. I could feel his breath fanning my forehead.

"This is wrong Tris". I said softly out of breath. "How is this even wrong?" He begged helplessly. This is what I'm talking about. He's damn confusing all the time.

"Don't you understand Tris?" I stepped back looking into his eyes. They're so beautiful.  I could stare into them all day. For goodness sake! Get a grip.

"You just cheated on my brother with me. How do you think I'm feeling right now? This is a big mistake. Just, please leave me alone". I was panting hard as I glared at him.

It felt like all those time we spent together building up what was supposed to be a new start, a new friendship and maybe something special, something more than that just all got flushed down the gutter.

"So why did you kiss me back then". He folded his strong muscular arms across his chest smirking at me.

Urghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Whyyyyy!!!!

"Kissed me? You kissed me first?" I chuckled while mustering up the best poker face I could possibly have come up with.

He was starting to infuriate me because that was my first kiss. He freaking stole my first kiss and now he's saying it's all my fault.

"You know what, just get out. I'm pretty sure my brother is probably searching for you". I pointed out.

"But-"

"Just get the fuck out will you". I lost my temper as my heart hammered against my chest.

He looked taken aback as he nodded. "There's something you should know but once you have calmed down and ready to talk, come downstairs". With that he let himself out of my room closing the door behind him softly.

I couldn't hold it in anymore as I let out a hiccup and big fat tears came rolling down my cheeks.

Pulling on the edges my hair in frustration, I headed straight into the connected bathroom slamming the door loudly. Stripping bare infront of the mirror, I stepped into the shower and turned on the tap. Soon as it was set at the right temperature I wanted, I moved under the warmnes of the water as I let it cascade down my body.

I couldn't control my sobs. What annoyed and confused me was, I've never acted this way before. Sure I use to have crushes at my old school, but with Tris its different.

What do I see in him?
1. I feel safe in his presence.
2. I feel like he really cares about me.
3. He's sometimes corny, funny, talkative, flirty, smart, serious, grumpy, mysterious but that's who he is and its all the reason more why I'm falling for him.