Chapter 26

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

My brain was a wreck. I couldn't think straight. There's so many things all happening at once and I don't know what to do anymore. The door to dad's room gets pushed open as Andrew came rushing in.

What is he doing here? I thought he was across at Luke and Adrian's room with Rose. Tristan had to drive Annie and the twins home to refresh themselves. Though I'm a bit okay, I'm not discharged yet.

With a confused look attached on my face I asked. "What's going on?"

"This." Andrew says as he turns on the portable flat screen tv attached to the wall.

It was now confirmed. On the screen in bold letters read;

WARNING: DAVID CAMERON HAD ESCAPED AND SOMEHOW HAD BEEN SPOTTED IN PORTLAND DURING THE DRASTIC ACCIDENT THAT HAD OCCURRED AT TEN THIS MORNING.

My legs gave way as I sank into the plastic chair panting for air as my eyes began to tear up. My breathing was uncontrollable as I struggled to keep it steady.

My heart jumped in my chest aggressively as I held onto the armrest tightly. I couldn't hear a thing as I struggled to gain back my composure.

I felt hands holding onto me as they shouted. I couldn't breathe as tears ran down my cheeks. I could feel myself losing it as I began slipping off into darkness. My whole body went numb as I drifted off.

I let out a weak cry of agony as my whole body collided with the floor roughly. I tried to stand up but I was pushed back down landing painfully on my stomach.

Followed by a strong kick to my ribs as I curled into a ball on the cold floor with tears tracking down my cheeks.

I hugged my stomach as the bloody bastard kicked me again over my hand this time. I was tugged up roughly by the hair. "See what happens when you make friends bitch. They find out, I kill them straight away". He sneers in my face as he slaps me across the cheeks harder.

"They did nothing to deserve this you freak". I spat the blood out onto his face as he drops me in shock. I've never once gone against him.

I just couldn't stop the words from running out my mouth like that.

"Your right they did nothing. Its you who did all these to them. If you hadn't had friends, then they wouldn't have to die". He lifts me up as he throws my weak body against the wall. My Blood falls out of my mouth as I drop to the floor weakly. "Hope you go to jail sooner then later you piece of shit". I cursed him as he laughs louder coming down to my level as he grips my hair into a fist.

"My mom's not dumb. She'll find out soon and send you straight to jail". I chuckle whilst spitting the blood out.

He growl angrily as he bangs my head onto the floor. A cry escapes my dried bloodied lips as I shut my eyelids tightly.

"Before your mom finds out, I'm gonna kill you myself you bitch". He threatens  in my ears lowly.

"And what if you don't". I say without thinking.