Puck

My name is Sabrina Alexis Grimm. I just turned 13 years old. I live in a small town known as ferryport landing. In this small town is something you would never expect. This town is where my family and I live with a bunch of fairytale characters. My favorite character would,have to be my boyfriend. I love him so much, until he pranks me. Which is every Thursday morning. Good thing today is Friday and we don't have a case we are working on right now. My boyfriend is Puck. Puck is the king of fairies. Don't call him Peter pan though. He'll most likely force you to walk the plank into a freezing cold pool of water. It was early and I come before anybody else did. After the war between everafters, us grimms had by really had any crimes to solve, so we try to lead a normal life amongst the everafters. I finally got my own room too. I pulled back the sheets and bounded out of bed. I pulled on jeans and a red t-shirt with yellow high tops. I brushed my hair and pulled it into a ponytail. I speed walked as quietly as I could to pack's room. His room was amazing. It looked like the outdoors and woods outside our house. I knocked twice, three times and six times. Our secret knock. No answer. The door was open slightly. I lightly pushed it open and walked inside. I ran to the trampoline where puck made it into a bed with sheets and pillows and everything. I walked up to it. I found my fairyboy lying under the sheets and asleep. He was so cute. Do I dare say adorable? He was snoring and drooling a little. His blonde hair was tousled and messed up. Under his closed green eyes I saw a few light freckles. I crawled up next to him. I lay on the blankets and grabbed the second pillow and lay my head on it. I snuggled up next to puck. I lay my head on his chest and grasped his hand. He shifted slightly and automatically put his arm around me. And I was happy. I sighed and closed my eyes in contentment.

Puck

I woke at about 6 a.m. I felt a warmth on my chest and looked down. I found Sabrina laying there, asleep. She must have gotten there not too long ago because she was dressed in jeans, a t-shirt and high tops. Her blonde hair was pulled up in a ponytail and spread across my stomach. I sighed in relief, knowing she was there and closed,my eyes once more, letting sleep take me.