The Plan

Sabrina

Once everybody was awake, they sat in a circle around me. "So. What's the plan?" Tris asked. "Why me? I mean, who made me leader?" I asked. Puck raised his hand immediately. Percy and Annabeth did next, then Tris and Tobias. Last Harry. I smiled for a minute. Then it faded and I winced. My wrist burned. I held it tight. Annabeth and Tobias looked concerned. "What's wrong Sabrina?" Percy asked. "That's.....the bad news." I replied. "Snow White was a traitor. She hurt me, and went to work for Mirror and Faith. But, I have a plan." I said, reassuringly. "Although, I need Puck's permission." I said, looking at my boyfriend. "I was thinking, Puck, that we could stop over at Baba Yaga's place and see if we can borrow her house to go find Granny and Daphne and Mr. Canis. Baba's is the closest to us and her house would give us an advantage. Remember during the war we used it and we crushed our enemies? You loved that." I explained to Puck. He gave a small and guilty smile. "Yeah." He said happily. The others looked confused. "Um....how can a house help us?" Harry asked. I laughed. "You'll see." I replied, smirking. A note fell out of the sky. I picked it up and read it aloud. "Sabrina and Puck, we have taken your Granny, Marshmallow and Big Bad. We will kill them if you don't give us what we want. Love, From, Mirror and Faith. And Snow." I finished, finding myself crying. Warm, wet tears fell on the paper. "They have them. They have Granny Relda and Mr. Canis. They have my SISTER!!! She's only 11." I sobbed. I put my face in my hands. I felt an arm around me. I looked up expecting to see Puck, but instead I saw Percy. He held me close. I put my head into his shoulder. "Sabrina. Though I've only known you a few days, you are already like a little sister to me." Percy said. I was grateful. I felt another warm body. It was Puck. Then came Annabeth. Then Tris. Then Harry. Even Tobias hugged me too. I felt loved. I felt like I had a family again. I wiped the tears from my eyes and hugged Percy back. We all stood. "Ready puck?" I asked him. I nodded, smiling. He twisted in a circle and the transformation began. He grew a trunk and he grew big and tall. He developed short hair all over his body and a gray tail. He even had giant ears. Puck changed into an elephant. "That looks like Hannibal from Camp Jupiter." Percy said. Annabeth punched him in the shoulder. "You say that about every elephant you see. Now come on Seaweed brain." Annabeth teased. We piled onto Puck the elephant fairy boy.

Sorry this chapter was kinda short. The next one will be longer.