My Daughter

Percy

It was 12 years later. Annabeth gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, who was my daughter. Abe had just turned 12 years old today. Her name was Kate Athena Jackson. She had jet black hair like me and had all of my powers over water. She had storm gray eyes. She has all Annabeth's intelligence. Unlike me. I'm kinda stupid. Well, Annabeth calls me seaweed brain after all. I loved Kate with all my heart. She is my only daughter. Today was her 12th birthday. Annabeth and I got her 5 tickets for a ride to Camp Half Blood with her 4 other friends. Carly, who is Hazel and Frank Zhang's daughter. She has curly black hair and golden eyes. She can shape shift into any animal like Frank. Kevin, son of Nico and Reyna Di Angelo. He has shaggy black hair and violet eyes. He can summon the dead and shadow travel like Nico. Julie, daughter of Leo and Calypso Valdez. She has short Brown hair and orange eyes. She is a natural at mechanics and can manipulate the mist. And last, Josh, son of Piper and Jason Grace. He has short blonde hair and multi colored eyes. He can charmspeak and control the wind. Kate is going to stay in my old cabin, the Poseidon cabin. Carly is staying in the Ares cabin. Kevin is in the Hades cabin. Julie is in the Hephaestus cabin. And Josh is staying in the Zues cabin. Kate Wil love it. Her Aunt Athena and Uncle Poseidon are coming too. Annabeth's separate present to her is her Invisibility cap. Mine to Kate is my ballpoint pen that turns into a sword. Anaklusmos. RipTide in Greek. I was excited to see her face when she receives her gifts. I have had a long and happy life with Annabeth, and had a daughter. Now, I hope she gets the same happy ending that Annabeth and I got.