The case

Puck

I woke once more around 8. Sabrina was gone. She probably went downstairs for breakfast. I put on jeans and blue sneakers and a purple shirt. I pulled my usual green sweatshirt over it. I can't believe I'm saying this but I started wearing clean clothes and taking baths after the war for Sabrina. I popped out my pink fairy wings and sped to the door. I ran downstairs. I found Granny Relda, Mr. Canis, Daphne sabrina's sister, and Sabrina sitting in the living room searching in thousands of books. Mr heart fluttered with excitement. We were probably working on a new case. I flew up behind Sabrina and wrapped my arms around her stomach. I flew in the air with her. She laughed and turned around. She pressed her lips to mine in a kiss. God, I loved her so much. Daphne pretended to throw up. She was nine now. Daphne had started wearing her black hair in a low ponytail and her green eyes sparkled with excitement. She wore a pink shirt with nyon cat on it and jeans. She wore purple high tops as well. Abe was starting to look a little like Sabrina. But Daphne will always be marshmallow in my mind. I flew to the ground and set Sabrina down. "So. What kind of case do we have today?" I asked. Sabrina grasped my hand and looked sadly to the floor. "Um, puck. You should brace yourself. It's pretty bad. Um, Mrs. White was kidnapped." She said. She was right, I should've braced myself. My head went dizzy and I sat down. Our Snow White had been kidnapped. "Puck. Dear. There was a note on our doorstep." Relda said. She handed me a yellow sheet of parchment. It read, "Grimms, I have Mrs. White. Hand over what I need and I'll let her go. I want the mirror. If you don't give it to me, I will take your eldest daughter. Sabrina. Sincerely, an old friend." I felt like I was going to pass out right then and there. Whoever this was, they wanted to take my Sabrina. I wouldn't let them. I set my jaw and stood, leaning on the couch for balance. Sabrina set down the book and pulled on her jacket. She headed for the door. I followed her. I placed a hand on her shoulder. "Sabrina, where are you going?" I asked, sighing. "I'm going to find Mrs. White. If any of you care, follow me. Who's the only,person who would want the mirror so badly? Mirror! I'm going to talk to Bunny." Sabrina said angrily. That was a very clever observation. I popped out my wings. "I'm coming with you. I don't want you getting hurt." I said. She gave me a small smile and opened the door.