Faith

Sabrina

I woke to the sun shining in my face. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked over at puck. He was still asleep. I heard the bushes rustle to my right. I whipped my head around the sound. I saw a flash of red. I stood and walked toward it. I saw a woman with long auburn hair and wearing a donkey skin cloak. She saw me and turned to leave. "Wait!" I called. She turned back to me. "Are you Faith?" I asked her. "Yes. You are Sabrina Grimm." She replied. "Yes. Do you mind if I ask you some questions?" I asked. "No. Of coarse not." Faith came over and sat with me at the camp fire. "So, Faith. I'm working on a case. Snow White has been kidnapped. Do you know anything about this?" I asked her. "Of coarse I do. I'm the one who kidnapped her for my master." She replied, sneering. She pulled away her cloak, revealing the red hand. "You are part of the Scarlett Hand!" I exclaimed. "Yes. Don't you see the freaking hand on my chest?!?!" She stuffed me in a bag. I didn't scream, for I wanted to know why she was doing this. Puck would find me anyway. Instead, I kicked anywhere I could. I kicked Faith in the Oreos. She was a lot more tough than I expected. She groaned, but shook of the kick, and ran away from the camp. I listened closely. She seemed to run out of breath easily. Okay. When the time comes I can use that against her. She stopped suddenly and let me out of the bag. She took the gag out of my mouth and tied me against a wall. I looked around. I suddenly grew very scared. Tears streamed down my face. "Where am i? Why did you take me? Puck will find me. And when he does, he will kick your sorry little butt, Faith!!! You too Mirror!!! I know you're there!!!!" I screamed. "I'm sorry Starfish. I just wanted my mirror for a couple of things. As you can see, I don't need it anymore for a host body." Mirror said as he stepped out of the darkness. Faith wrapped her arm around him. Heat rose into my face from anger. My blood turned to fire. "How many times do I have to tell you? Don't call me STARFISH!!!" I roared. "Hush Sabrina. You're not alone. I'm studying abnormal people. Or children to be presise. Look around you." Mirror said. "Obviously. I want to go home! I want Puck!!!" I screamed. My heart ached. "Oh. Don't worry starfish. He'll be joining us soon. He certainly is abnormal. After all, he is a fairy." Mirror said. I growled. "I'll leave you to your thoughts." Mirror said. Mirror and Faith skunk back into the darkness. My hands balled into fists. I looked around me. There was a girl there with curly long blonde hair and menacing storm gray eyes. She wore jeans and a bright orange shirt. "Hi. I'm Sabrina Grimm." I introduced myself. "Hi Sabrina. I'm Annabeth. Annabeth Chase. I'm a demigod. My mom is Athena." She said. I grinned. "Cool." I said. "I'm Percy. Percy Jackson. I'm a demigod too. Son of Poseidon." A boy said. He had jet black hair and sea green eyes. He wore a bright orange shirt like Annabeth. "Hi." I replied. "I'm Tris. Tris Prior. I'm Divergent. Dauntless." A girl said. She had short blonde hair and Brown eyes. She wore all black and had tattoos of crows on her chest. I nodded. "Tobias Eaton. Dauntless." Another boy said. He had blonde hair and dark blue eyes. He wore black as well. "Harry. Harry potter. Wizard. He boy who lived." The last kid said. He had black hair and dark green eyes. He had round glasses and I red lightning bolt scar on his forehead. "Cool. So I guess we just chill out while we wait for help. Or come up with a plan....." I said awkwardly.