To Olympus

Puck

I woke to the sun shining in my face. I blinked and sat up. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Everyone was still asleep but me. Annabeth and Percy had fallen asleep holding hands. They really loved each other I guess. I felt a pang of jealousy. I wish that was me and Sabrina. I kinda just sat awkwardly on the forest floor. What were we going to do now? What were Percy and Annabeth going to do? Maybe when this is all over, We Sabrina and I can go home and just solve some mysteries like normal. I wanted to go home. I missed the smell of the old lady's home. I missed falling asleep next to Sabrina on my trampoline. I missed Big Bad and Relda. I knew I had to save them, but I didn't know where they were. I wish I knew. Ugh! I hate not knowing things. I remember when I first met Grimm. In my woods. She was following my sprites with Marshmallow. I made her walk the plank to a freezing cold pool filled with water. She had flipped me and dumped me instead. I remembered our first kiss. I was jealous of Jake Grimm for getting all the attention. Sabrina had come to yell at me to stop moping. She said She cared about me. She said every one cared about me. But she said She cared about me. My heart fluttered with joy a,d that was the first time I felt a pang of love for DogBreath. I knew she had been going to practice with makeup every night. I finally told her that she didn't need the makeup to look pretty. I was embarrassed as soon as I said it, but I ment it. She was beautiful exactly the way she was. I kept thinking about Annabeth and Percy's song last night. That was exactly how I feel toward Sabrina. I just wish I knew how to tell her how I really felt. I never really told her outright that I loved her. I was too afraid that it was too soon to tell her. But she always said it to me, then why should I be afraid to tell her? I decided I was going to tell her the next time we were alone. I love Sabrina Grimm. That's all that matters.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while guys. I was having problems with ideas. If you have an idea of a monster or ever after they should meet on the way to Olympus, kindly tell me, and they will be put in the story. Thanks!!
Love, from, Annabeth