Escape

Sabrina

I searched frantically for a way out of our prison. I spotted a shackle on Percy's arm was loose. I looked around, making sure Mirror and Faith weren't listening. I found our ticket out of here. "Percy." I hissed. The boy looked up at me with his tired sea green eyes. "What?" He asked. "Your shackle is loose. See if you can get out." I whispered. Percy pulled with all his strength on the shackle. He finally broke free. He took out a small ballpoint pen. Harry looked at him, confused. "Um dude. That's a pen." Harry said. Percy uncapped the pen and it grew into a sword. It said Anaklusmos on the side, meaning Riptide in Greek. I was surprised on how easily the Greek came. Percy cut the other shackle and dropped to the ground. Soon, all of us were free. Faith came out of the shadows. "Come on lady, you can't keep us locked up. We'll just get out." I said with a shrug and a smirk. Faith came up to me. She whispered in my ear, "I'll let you go." She said. "Really?" I asked flabbergasted. Faith nodded. She showed us to the exit. I ran as fast as I could into the woods with Percy, Annabeth, Harry, Tobias and Teis in tow. I stopped when I thought we were far enough away. I saw a glint of insect like fairy wings in the sky. "PUCK!! DOWN HERE!!" I yelled. Puck touched down next to me and set down Snow White. He wrapped me in a hug. I felt tears in my eyes. I pressed my lips against his in a kiss. "Ew." Tobias said. I looked at him. "Hey. You're dating Tris." I protested. He nodded. "Guys. This is my boyfriend Puck." I introduced him.

Sabrina

In no time we had a fire going in no time. I was taking first watch with Annabeth and Tobias. It was kinda awkward.