Baba Yaga

Annabeth

Sabrina was an amazing young girl. With her golden blonde hair and baby blue eyes, She looked like a true warrior and leader. I held onto her waist and Percy held mine. Then came Tris and Tobias. And last Harry. We came to a sudden stop at a old house. The door was broken down, and the Windows were dusty and cracked. The window shutters were faded and the paint was peeling. We all jumped off. We followed Sabrina toward the house. I tripped on something in the road, only to find out that the road was made if Human skulls. Sabrina poked her head in the doorway. "Um..Baba Yaga? Baba Yaga? Are you home?" Sabrina called. No answer. "She wouldn't be home child." I whipped my head around to see a tall, old man in the doorway. He had white hair with a few Brown hairs in it. He wore a black suit and tie and was about 7 feet tall. Sabrina's eyes welled up with tears. She ran to the man and enveloped him in a hug. "Mr. Canis!!! How did you escape?" Sabrina asked Mr. Canis as she pulled away. "My dear child, I am the big bad wolf. What did you expect?" He said with a small smile. Sabrina giggled. "Now, for the house." Sabrina said. "HOUSE!!! TAKE US TO BUNNY!!!" Sabrina yelled at the top of her lungs. Suddenly the house rose up and started....walking? I looked out the window and saw that the house had grown giant chicken legs and was walking down the road. I stared at the unusual sight with wide storm gray eyes. This...would take some getting used to.

We stopped at a small black house just a few miles away from Baba Yaga's place. We piled out and I stopped and looked up at the unusual house. "Um....thanks....house." I said awkwardly. I wasn't used to talking to a freaking house. We all followed Sabrina up to the house and knocked on the beaten old black door. It swung open and there stood a stiff and stern woman. She had Brown hair pulled up in a neat bun and she wore a blue shirt and a black jacket over it. She wore a gray shirt and black high heels. She had dark chocolate Brown eyes. "Hey Bunny. We need your help with Mirror again. He has come back and wants the Mirror. How do we stop him?" Sabrina asked. Bunny sighed. "Child, the only way to stop him is to kill him. Mirror is no longer an ever after without his Mirror. Now Please, don't bother me again." Bunny said, annoyed and shut the door in our faces. "Well...that was....abrupt." Puck said. I nodded. We all got back into the weirdo house and decided to spend the night there. Percy and Sabrina were taking first watch. I lay down next to a sleeping Tobias and started to drift off.