wait...what?

Puck

I woke and saw the sun high in the sky. It must be later in the day. I looked around. I started to panic. Sabrina wasn't there. I popped out my wings and flew up high over the woods to get a better view. I saw little drag marks on the ground, like someone was dragging something really heavy. Like a human. Like Sabrina. I zoomed after the tracks as fast as I could. Suddenly the tracks disappeared. I touched down on the ground for a better look. Suddenly I got hit with something hard in my noggin and everything went black.

Snow

Oh crap. I accidentally knocked poor Puck out. I had just escaped from Mirror and Faith last night and was looking for help. I heard someone walking around and had panicked. I didn't know it was puck. He looked worried though. Now he has no facial expression. Whoops. He looked...cleaner than I remembered. And older. He started to become a handsome young man. I looked around making sure Mirror or Faith hadn't followed me. I picked up Puck, and brought him to my little camp I had made. I set him down by my tiny fire. I wiped a little blood from his head. I hadn't ment to hit him that hard. I looked down at the rock hard log I used to hit him. Nice weapon. I brushed some of my short jet black hair behind my ear. I had been following some drag tracks to right around here. I wonder if Puck was doing the same before I whacked him in the head. Poor boy.

1 hour later....

Snow

I was still trapped in my thoughts when I heard a groan. I snapped out of it and looked down at Puck. He groaned again and shifted. His sparkling green eyes fluttered open and he sat up, rubbing his head. "Ow...where am i?" He asked. "Welcome to Ferryport landing woods buddy." I said, grinning. "Snow?" He asked. "That's my name, don't wear it out." I said, winking. Puck cracked a small smile. "Wait. Sabrina and I went looking for you....oh God. Sabrina! She was kidnapped!" Puck said, worry inching its way back into his face. "I'll help you find her." I said. He looked at me, tears on hos eyes, threatening to fall. He must really love Sabrina. "You will?" He asked. "Sure. I didn't want to have joined the Bad Apples for nothing." I replied. He smirked.