5: 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅

☾︎

☾︎

Later that day, Eunbi decided to take a walk in the park. The message she had received made her all the more pressured so she decided to go out and calm her mind. After all, she did meet Sunghoon in the same place. By chance, she might meet him there once again.

The wind blew her hair, ebony waves dancing with the breeze. She hummed a soft tune, one her mother would often sing to her back in the days. Sitting down on one of the empty benches in the park, she looked around just in case she'd see that same mop of black hair, that tall lean figure and the flawless pale skin she'd grown used to seeing before.

She felt responsible for what was about to happen.

It was all in her hands now.

His fate, she was the one controlling it and if she would fail to save him once again, it would be all her fault. She wouldn't be able to live with it.

Time passed by and no one, in particular, caught her attention. With a disappointed sigh, she walked back to her house. She had no option but to wait until fate would lead her back to him. She couldn't force it.

Soon, light was replaced with darkness and Eunbi found herself walking alone in the streets as she made her way back to her house. The neighborhood was silent, the sound of her footsteps echoing throughout the area.

There was movement behind her, just around the corner. She stilled for a moment, her heart racing in fear as she turned around.

Her eyes widened.

"Sunghoon?"

☾︎