8: 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓

☾︎

☾︎

August 9, 2020

"Worthless!"

"You're just like your father. A selfish immature bastard that leeches off of the money of others."

"You can't even pay your debts on time. Just die, will you?"

Sunghoon groaned, fluttering his eyes open. His eyes trailed around the room, seeing the unfamiliar colored walls and furniture surrounding him. Sniffing the air, he smelled the delicious aroma of food coming from the kitchen.

He slowly got out of bed, looking down at the clothes he was wearing. There were dirt stains and a fraction of blood that had dried up on several areas around his shirt. Certain memories from the previous night entered his thoughts and his eyes widened. Who brought me here?

He intently gazed at his hands, seeing the number of bandaids plastered on his skin, some on his face as well.

"Hello?" He hesitantly called out as he walked out of the room, peeking through the corner.

"Hey." Jay came walking in, a bowl of soup in hand. Recognition flashed in Sunghoon's eyes and he visibly relaxed, realizing that he was in his friend's house.

"What happened?" Sunghoon asked.

"Eunbi found you and brought you here," Jay said, placing the bowl of soup on the dining table. "Here take a seat and eat breakfast first. We can talk about what happened to you after."

"Eunbi?"

"Kang Eunbi. You know, our class--" Jay paused, his eyes widening once he realized that he'd just told him her name. He covered his mouth and sealed his lips shut, apologizing to Eunbi in his head.

He didn't exactly know why Eunbi didn't want to tell him about her but still, he should've done a better job at keeping it a secret.

"Kang Eunbi...she was our classmate, right?"

☾︎