00. prologue

──── CHAPTER ZERO, prologue

KATE THORNTON is an elite college good girl and this isn't because she doesn't party or drink of course not, she's a teenager almost in her twenties and the outerbanks teenagers go to parties and enjoy moments but let's be real mostly of this is because they have money and resources to repeat it every weekend. She is considered a good girl because most teens at her age would smoke weed and consume cocaine something she doesn't really like.

Her life is being a member of the most richest families in the figure eight island alongside the Cameron's. And if it wasn't obvious she is Topper's older sister and she just happen to go to the obx to get some break from college. In high school, Kate and Rafe were that couple that had classes together and they were meant to go to the same college but he drop it out.

Their families have plans for the couple to get married and keep their fortune with pure rich blood but what would happened if the guy who is supposed to go to college and have a degree along with his girlfriend is actually doing drugs, has a debt with a drug dealer and try to steal from his dad?

Even if there wasn't a business behind their relationship Kate and Rafe would still be by each other's side and that's what hurt Kate the most that even with the problems they're dealing with as a couple she would do everything in her hands to keep themselves together but sometimes can be really tired.

୭̥⋆*。

AUTHOR'S NOTE,

Hi! This is my first story and also I'm Mexican so English is not my first language so bear with me and hope you enjoy. Don't forget to like and comment so you let me know if you like it.

Also I DO NOT condone Rafe's actions but I like him and hope he becomes someone better the next season (I deubt that lol)

THANK YOU FOR READING.