02. dangerous pogues

──── CHAPTER TWO, dangerous pogues

THE NIGHT ARRIVED AT THE BONEYARD where the three types of group of teenagers with indiscutible differences were. The golden couple were sit next to each other in a tree trunk, Kate and Rafe have drank enough to feel dizzy but you could say the guy was way more drunk than Kate, he was that dizzy that he took his girlfriend legs to put them above his and his left hand was traveling up and down on this ones while his right hand was caressing her lower back to have her close.

"I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to be so rude to you. I love you" Rafe could become a little more cheeky when he drinks, maybe it's because he gets horny━━ a lot of things can go trough his mind when he's in the mood and Kate can sense when he's horny because of his touch, you see, a girl can definitely know by a touch what the guys intentions are or at least that's what Kate's power is, to know what's people true intentions and her boy wants to get laid later in her bedroom. It's not like their relationship is based only on sex but it's essential, both feel so good whenever their bodies have to unite and become one, like both know what their partner like and that's important━━ it's how both of them connect emotionally to each other, at the end of the day they're not so different with their family issues.

"It's okay Rafe, really" she affirmed, putting her hands around his neck to lean and her lips were looking for his to give him a quick kiss. "you're such an asshole" instead of sounding dead serious, her voice betrayed her and came out in a jokingly tone.

The guy fully hypnotized by her lips just nodded, not even hearing what she said, looking for another kiss but this time he took her lips, once being corresponded he started to move them in sync along hers. His left hand went up from her legs to arrive on her cheek, caressing it with his thumb━━ provoking to make the kiss even deeper and longer than it was expected. Kate felt shiver all over her body and she feels the cold ring on his index finger as he touches her skin. His hand decides to get lower, on her neck to be exact; doing this to feel her even closer while she had a hand resting around his neck and the right one barely touched his chest with her fingertips, making the guy to groan between their kiss which made Kate giggle and separate from his lips.

"Shut up" she hit gently his chest, looking around them shyly.

"What? keep doing it" he got closed again but Kate instantly push him away.

"No, Rafe, we're in public" she rejected but secretly wanted to keep going.

"Then we can leave" he gave her an option, looking his lips a little more red and bigger just like hers.

"I'm not leaving my brother, we all came together. Besides what about Sarah? She's your sister" the girl started to take out the lips gloss from his mouth with both her thumbs.

"She can take care of herself, I wouldn't mind leaving her... not when we could have a great time" he kissed her neck were his hand still was. "in your room" he kissed again.