Running

Your POV*
When i woke up i saw that i was just on the ground 'huh maybe they didn't think they need to cage me, bad decision' i dashed to the entrance and looked through the curtains. 'Damnit' they were awake. 'Oh well ill just blur past them'. I wrote in the dirt with my claw "Thanks for giving me food but i gotta run, see ya" when i was satisfied i ran right behind LJ. I guess he felt the wind cause he then teleported in front of me and being like just as tall as me *your 6ft* he grabbed my snout with ease and put a metal muzzle on me he then let go knowing i was going to starve cause i cant eat like this. I growled and thrashed my head side to side, against anything that seemed even slightly sharp or hard enough to brake the front. Keep in mind im full on flinging my head around and against everything, so im getting bruises, scratches, scrapes, and my and blood from the new wounds all over my face. I look at him and i guess i didn't notice they got there cause jason and candy pop were there to. They looked PISSED. Their hands were clenched into fists and had scowls on their faces with glares that cut right through me. "We fed you, let you rest, saved your LIFE, and you tried to run away." LJ said, venom dripping in his voice. "Fine,run, but next time we see you,no. Next time I see you, Ill kill you myself." With that i ran, and ran, and ran. As fast i could. I didn't look back. 'Looks like i have to hide out' i shifted into a white owl and the muzzle fell right off 'damn why didn't i think of that before', i found a hole in a tree to live in, made a nest and soaked it in squirrel blood. So no other animals claimed it.