Entertaining myself

Its been a month since i K.O.'ed offendy and im bored as hell. 'Im gonna go piss someone off.' I think but who........jeff? Nah too easy.... Ej? I mean i do eat kidneys...... Kagekao?... OMG BEST IDEA EVER!. I run to the the fridge grab Ej's kidneys and hop on the ceiling. I crawl until i see EJ's room. I hop down knock, and jump back up, he walks out of his room and looks around. I go to kagekao's door and repeat the process, except i swiped his scarf. I crawled next to the fridge and put it where the kidneys go. I then crawl to where kagekao is and listen. I hear Ej running around the corner so i drop the kidneys into kagekao's hands and turn invisible, then i watch. "KAGEKAO!!!!" Ej screams angrily. "Oh hey Ej, have you seen my scarf?" Kage asks. "IDK HAVE YOU SEEN MY KIDNEYS ASSHOLE!!" Ej yells. Im holding my breath trying not to laugh.
K: "Im not dumb enough to steal your kidneys ej." E: "OH REALLY!?!?! YOUR HOLDING THEM!" K: "Here, now have you seen my scarf?"*gives kidneys*        E: "oh here" *gives scarf* K: "Thx"

Well that was shit.... Jeff is sssoooooo next. Hehehehe....
I run to the kitchen and grab candy Labeled 'LJ' making a small trail out of candy to jeff room. I then go inside the room, make more trail, and throw the candy out his window and wait. I soon see Lj crash through the door. Lj:"JEFF!!!!!!!" J:* Wakes up and falls out of bed* "WTF MAN!?!" Lj: "YOU STOLE MY CANDY!" J: "I DIDN'T DO SHIT CLOWN!" L: *looks out window* "IM GONNA KILL YOU!" J: "TRY ME ASSHOLE"
Soon they're fighting like dogs and im laughing my ass off on the roof. They both stop when they hear me. They look up and see me. I run like theres no tomorrow. "BITCH IMA KILL YOUR ASS!" LJ yells after me. I ghost through slenders door and silently hop on the chandelier. Lj crashes through the door. Slender looks at him "yes child?"
Lj: "WHERE IS SHE" S: "Don't know" Lj: "IM GONNA KILL HER WHEN I CATCH HER" he storms out and goes looking for me.
Hhhhhmmmmm...... Maybe.... No i wanna keep myself in one piece......or do i???.... Okie ima annoy slendy. Lets just perfect.

SLAP

I land perfectly on slenders head and sit down criss-cross. "Hey Slendy." I say. "Child dont call me slendy."he says. "Wwwhhhhyyyyy?????" I say. "Cause i say." He says. "But why?" I ask. "Cause i said!" He says annoyed. "Thats not a good reason." "Yes it is."
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"Yes"
"No"
Hehe he fell for it. "See even you think its not a good reason you said it yourself!" I say. He chuckled "It appears i did."he says. "So child, what did you do to anger Lj so much?" He asks. "I stole Lj's candy and tricked him into thinking jeff through it out his window, when i did, so he fought jeff for no reason." I say like its an everyday thing. "I see." He says. "LJ!!!" He yells for Lj. "ASSHOLE" i whisper shout and jump onto the chandelier. "Yes?" Lj asks. Slender points towards the chandelier. Lj looks at the chandelier and sees me. I grin and laugh my ass off. "IM GONNA THROW YOU IN OFFENDERS ROOM AND LOCK YOU IN THERE!!" He yells. I get scared at the comment and crawl on the ceiling and out of slenders room. He chases me until i have to run on the ground, which he then pounces on me and grabs me by the arm. He drags me to offenders room and turns me towards him. I kick the door three times to make a knocking sound and grin. I go invisible and bite him making him let go. Offender opens the door and looks at Lj. "What, im busy." He says. Lj runs away and looks for me. I return to visibility and smile at him. He teleports behind me and i turn around right as he punches my face. I growl and pounce on him, biting his arm. He growls and rolls us over, he freezes and seems to look at the position were in. "Perv" i growl, as i kick him off me. He snaps back to reality as i roundabout kick him in the face. Blood starts dripping from his mouth as he gets up. "Im gonna kill you." He says in a deep growl. "I'd like to see you try!" I say in a snarl. I try to shift and realise i cant for some reason. "What the.." I say as i try to shift. I feel continuous electricity go through my body as i dodge a punch from Lj. The electricity gets worse and i feel like im being electrocuted. I fall against the wall and slide down as holes start to burn into me. Lj looks at me then runs towards me. Suddenly it stops and i see Lj kneeling down and messing with something on my wrist. I see him take off a bracelet and put it away into his pocket. "Come on lets get you to our room." He says as he picks me up and carries me to our room. He sets me down on the bed and lays down, going to sleep. I got up and tried to do what i normally do, hop from his nightstand to dresser to my platform, but i was to weak to make the platform jump and landed flat on the floor. I groaned in pain and tried to get up, but my arms couldn't lift me. So i just laid on the floor, since i couldn't get up.