Battle of titans.

After my hunt i walked back to the mansion and opened the front door to L.J sitting on the couch talking to candy and jason. I tried to slink past them but jason spotted me. "Hey Wexle! Why don't you come sit with us?" He asks. I freeze in place. "N-no thanks. I-I'm good." I stutter. I guess L.J caught on. "Hey guys I'll be right back." L.J says. He starts to walk towards me. My ears fall against my head and i sprint up the stairs. I hear him running after me so i look for a way out. I see a window. 'Perfect' i think. I open it and crash through it. I fall out of the second story window and land on my back. I scramble to get up and once i do i book it to the lake. I hear L.J yelling for me to come back and chasing me. I run to my safe place. The lake. I dive in and my body shifts. As i shift a hear a huge splash behind me. 'DID L.J. JUST DIVE IN!?!' i think. Sure enough, he did. He gets  the attention of the lake serpent that lives here.

This thing is bigger than me but im not letting anything hurt my friends

This thing is bigger than me but im not letting anything hurt my friends. I tackle the huge serpent and shift to bigger aquatic form.

I tackle this thing full force and shove it to the bottom of the lake

I tackle this thing full force and shove it to the bottom of the lake. It bites my side and rips off a chunk of flesh. I writhe in pain and start swimming as fast as i can in a circle. It rocketed towards me. I dodged to the side and bit its side, latching on. I rocketed to the surface still holding the struggling serpent. I lifted my head from the surface and thrashed the serpent against the surface. I see L.J watching from shore, gasping for breath. Suddenly the serpent grabs my jaw and opens it, falling out. It strikes at me, grabbing me. I try to break free but its grip is to strong. I writhe in its jaws and feel it biting down even harder. I flare my spines and stab its inner mouth. I fall from its mouth and grab its tail. I pull it under and continue to maul and get mauled.

L.J.'s pov.
After i got to shore i saw Wexle and the lake serpent fighting like titans. I shouldn't have dove in there! Suddenly they disappear under the water. Minutes go by. I watch as the water is dyed red with blood. Then i see Wexle's black blood start to fill the lake. I start to worry until i see something start to rise from the lake. Its wexle, shes covered in blood and bruises. She limps from the water and collapses on the shore. I pick her up and take her to E.J..